• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot or Not?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
The fashion world and I have always been at odds when it comes to the paradign of "hotness".

Ok, so does everyone in here know it's a guy yet? I keep seeing alot of yeses and maybes and it's hard to tell if 40% of this board is turned on buy dudes or not.

Ok, so does everyone in here know it's a guy yet? I keep seeing alot of yeses and maybes and it's hard to tell if 40% of this board is turned on buy dudes or not.
Not necessaily, the question isn't do you want to sleep with him/her (as he poses) but whether the model is 'hot'. Just because people say yes doesn't mean they are gay on turned on by guys because the model looks very feminine anyway, they could just mean they come across attractive as a 'female' model which is why designers are using him to model womens clothes.

Not necessaily, the question isn't do you want to sleep with him/her (as he poses) but whether the model is 'hot'. Just because people say yes doesn't mean they are gay on turned on by guys because the model looks very feminine anyway, they could just mean they come across attractive as a 'female' model which is why designers are using him to model womens clothes.

You see a feminine model, I see a dude wearing women's clothing. I don't have anything against transgenders/cross dressers, I'm just trying to figure out if half of freeones was actually fooled by that pic.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
At first I thought no. Then looking back to see it was a dude it was confirmed.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
This reminds me of the scene from Entourage, when the boys went out on the town with the (fictional) mayor of Beverly Hill$ and he went head-over-hills for a tranny... that he didn't know was a tranny until it was "late in the game". :rofl2:

The Adams Apple was the give away.