• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot or Not?

going by the t-shirt I take it she is a 'snake charmer'?
she looks ok but not what I would call hot, if she lost the t-shirt I might have a change of mind....

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sam might be bustin chops here. I have to see her in a full length, pants and panty free picture to answer ANY questions regard her.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7156695, member: 579739"]Give her a makeover and she'll be bangin!

tumblr_mdrol8TKKO1rt0q1so1_250.gif

Post a pic that you’re somewhat conflicted about, that is, you have mixed feelings.
Even though there’s something about it you may find sexy, at the same time there’s something else that may turn you off.

When a photograph has been posted, allow for 9 opinions or 48 hours (whichever comes first) before submitting the next pic.
Here's the first entry:

Caption: Shame Twins: "Shameful and Shameless"

Shame_Twins_Shameless_Shameful_MMGG.jpg

http://www.coedcherry.com/paysite/gf-revenge/galleries/53754

Is this pic mostly HOT or mostly NOT?

Eh, I'd say not. No cleavage. The first thing the viewer sees is someone holding their head in embarassment.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Not. Yes, there's a nice crotch shot but it's on a concrete sidewalk, too much HIV floating around.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm conflicted because when the womens cry that's a total turn-off but there's nothing more sexier than a gal passed out spread eagle with her pretty hoo-ha exposed.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Neither...but amusing, I would vote for that option.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Not

Result

Hot -1
Not -------- 8

note: for purposes of this thread, a no call or "neither" response registers as "Not Hot"

Also, because 9 or more opinions were posted, this means the next photo can now be submitted...

Result

Hot -1
Not -------- 8

note: for purposes of this thread, a no call or "neither" response registers as "Not Hot"

Also, because 9 or more opinions were posted, this means the next photo can now be submitted...

Why is Hot having a negative value? This poll must have been tampered again...

I'd lean more on the Hot side than Not side either way...

Miley Cyrus Photo

miley_cyrus_3952f4a937bcc.jpg

Do you find the pic mostly Hot or mostly Not (i.e., thumbs Up or thumbs Down)?

Used to be thumbs down on Miley (during her transformation), but have since warmed up to her.

Image above is mostly Hot and surprisingly classy.