I have asked Cate Harringtion if that is her on twitter she says it isn't, if you look the actress in the photograph has tattoos which cate doesn't have and their faces look different. Thanks for trying to help though.
I have asked Cate Harringtion if that is her on twitter she says it isn't, if you look the actress in the photograph has tattoos which cate doesn't have and their faces look different. Thanks for trying to help though.
I have asked Cate Harringtion if that is her on twitter she says it isn't, if you look the actress in the photograph has tattoos which cate doesn't have and their faces look different. Thanks for trying to help though.
Sorted the mystery, both Cate Harrington and an actress called Sasha Rose_B were both in scenes on the film heels and whores. Cate Harrington was accreditted to Sasha's scene and Sasha to Cate's scene.
Premium Link
Upgrade
Sorted the mystery, both Cate Harrington and an actress called Sasha Rose_B were both in scenes on the film heels and whores. Cate Harrington was accreditted to Sasha's scene and Sasha to Cate's scene.
Premium Link
Upgrade