• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Horse racing. Tripple Crown bid for California Chrome. Do you care?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm not going to rant on what I think of it since you folks already know that I have an interest. I want to see what you folks thin? Horse racing is a short season in the media. Kentucky Derby in May. The winner gets pressed to win the Preakness and only if the Derby winner wins it does anyone care about June.

If you have any interest in the Triple Crown please post here. If you don't give a shit then please post here. I'd like to hear from all of you too. All sports fans are good people and no one is right or wrong.

I don't follow horse racing but I definitely care. Its been ages since the last triple crown winner so this is a huge deal in the sports world. I like racing and am a huge fan of animals too. Also, he's got a cool name. Go California Chrome. I'll be tuned in Saturday.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I'll definitely be watching and I could normally give a rat's ass about horseracing as an actual "sport". It gets my attention when a horse has a chance to go for the Triple Crown. I do, however, love to go to the track and wager on the ponies when I get the chance. For me, it's Sam Houston Race Park in Houston.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I watch the big 3 and, some times, the Breeder's Cup. There is a dog track not far from here and I will go there one year for the Derby. Would love to see a Triple Crown winner.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about it. Don't even consider horse racing or anything regarding horses a sport more just cruelty to animals by a bunch of upper class morons. No offense to anyone here who likes it of course, just my opinion.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I work @ the racetrack (Don't bet or anything of the sort) and the only horse I've been hearing from grooms, trainers and exercise riders for the last couple of days to win the triple crown is California Crom. That is all:)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Nope. On the other hand, if they aired horse racing on the History Channel...

As a gambler/better I find horse racing exciting especially down the stretch when horses are driving or fading to win. Now as for cruelty I believe they are well fed. groomed and trained. If
the horse is not 100%, the trainer and owner will scratch the horse as no one wants to risk losing an investment to a fatal or career ending injury. I would also like to add I think there are more upper class morons and owners in NHL,MLB,NHL and NBA (Mr. Sterling et al)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He can't win it Bob.

The stretch is way too long and the track is like quicksand.

They don't call it the "Graveyard of Favorites" for nothing.