• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Patrick_S

persona non grata
in my opinion, i agree lucio fulci was disrespected and discredited when they changed the title of "zombie 2" :thumbsup:
Yeah, but most people probably wouldn´t understand why it´s called Zombi 2, since there is no Zombi 1 outside Italy (Zombi 2 is an "unofficial" sequel to Dawn of The Dead, which was called "Zombi" in Italy). Oh, and "Zombie Flesh Eaters" is perhaps the greatest movie title ever.

Not necessarily a horror but Primer made me feel uneasy. Something about duplicates and dopplegangers creeps me out. Anybody have any suggestions in the doppleganger department?

You'd think there would be plenty that come to mind. First movie (not horror and not the best example) is Surrogates. Something about fake people/robots that mimic others that is creepy.

I suppose you could technically call Single White Female a doppleganger movie. Also a disturbing movie.

I know I've seen a few episodes with dopplegangers in The Outer Limits (newer series, not the old).

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Here are some good horror watches I dug up, Cube, Temple of the Blind Dead, The Haunting (Original one), and Anguish.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
It's the only thing that is great about it :-S
It has a fight between a zombie and a live shark in it. That automatically makes it one of the greatest movies ever made.

Yeah, but most people probably wouldn´t understand why it´s called Zombi 2, since there is no Zombi 1 outside Italy (Zombi 2 is an "unofficial" sequel to Dawn of The Dead, which was called "Zombi" in Italy). Oh, and "Zombie Flesh Eaters" is perhaps the greatest movie title ever.

somewhat unrelated, but the guy that did my back tattoo made a sculpted wall clock of this

zombi_2_zombie.jpg

it looked pretty sweet

It's the only thing that is great about it :-S

:1orglaugh shark fight?

Here are some good horror watches I dug up, Cube, Temple of the Blind Dead, The Haunting (Original one), and Anguish.

do you mean "tomb of the blind dead"?

and the original haunting is great. some might think its cheesy, but i really enjoy it. enough to own it

and i think you just answered a question from a few pages back with "anguish"... ill have to go back and look

It has a fight between a zombie and a live shark in it. That automatically makes it one of the greatest movies ever made.

there was a superbowl commercial for a computer or something a few years back, and they played a bunch of random clips from movies. the shark scene was in it, and i nearly jumped out of my chair when i saw it.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
somewhat unrelated, but the guy that did my back tattoo made a sculpted wall clock of this

zombi_2_zombie.jpg

it looked pretty sweet

:1orglaugh shark fight?

do you mean "tomb of the blind dead"?

and the original haunting is great. some might think its cheesy, but i really enjoy it. enough to own it

and i think you just answered a question from a few pages back with "anguish"... ill have to go back and look

I wanna see your back tattoo! Can you post a picture? Pretty please?

Harley Spencer

You'd think there would be plenty that come to mind. First movie (not horror and not the best example) is Surrogates. Something about fake people/robots that mimic others that is creepy.

I suppose you could technically call Single White Female a doppleganger movie. Also a disturbing movie.

I know I've seen a few episodes with dopplegangers in The Outer Limits (newer series, not the old).

The Vampire Diaries has a doppleganger :dunno:

Yeah, I watch The Vampire Diaries.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Vampire Diaries has a doppleganger :dunno:

Yeah, I watch The Vampire Diaries.

At least it's not Twilight.

The Vampire Diaries is a good show.

im sorry the quality is bad, its on my cell phone...

its from gustave dore's masterful work from "dante's inferno" canto XXXIV

nb_pinacoteca_dore_divine_comedy_inferno_34_lucifer_king_of_hell.jpg

it took me years to find an artist i felt comfortable with enough to do it. i strolled across this
l.jpg

and i was hooked. (evil dead 2 is my fav film next to demon knight) i paid 2k up front knowing he would be touring with bands doing their tattoos and fitting me in in the mean time. the spot in the middle of my back is a mole, so quiet any criticism

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 87
in harleys defense, i myself have posted several films with dou tags... most recently "black christmas/stranger in the house", "i spit on your grave/day of the woman"...

i myself HATE the multiple names, but its all about the $ to american hollywood. during the 70s and 80s, they would release a film in different parts of the country under different names. they would do this just to see which title brought in more money... of course.

in my opinion, i agree lucio fulci was disrespected and discredited when they changed the title of "zombie 2" :thumbsup:

But Harley never posted it with a double tag. Neither did I. And so that is why I responded to Harley's post.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
When I heard that Elijah Wood is going to play Frank Zito the killer in the remake of Maniac, I nearly threw my computer at the wall. Come on! However that hobbit played a cool serial killer in Sin City though, hmm I will watch on demand when it fails at the box office.

Harley Spencer

im sorry the quality is bad, its on my cell phone...

its from gustave dore's masterful work from "dante's inferno" canto XXXIV

nb_pinacoteca_dore_divine_comedy_inferno_34_lucifer_king_of_hell.jpg

it took me years to find an artist i felt comfortable with enough to do it. i strolled across this
l.jpg

and i was hooked. (evil dead 2 is my fav film next to demon knight) i paid 2k up front knowing he would be touring with bands doing their tattoos and fitting me in in the mean time. the spot in the middle of my back is a mole, so quiet any criticism

2k? Good lord! Hell, the one on my arm was only $200. Yours isn't all that much bigger, though it does have a lot of detail and shading. I'm guessing that the shading and color to finish my arm tat will be maybe another $200, give or take a little. Nowhere near 2k though!

I got lucky with my back tats, those were all free. My uncle is a home tattoo artist (he did the butterflies), and my old roommate's dad did the one down my spine and the lower back tat. I wanted my uncle to do my arm, but he was never available, so I said fuck it and used my Penthouse money to get it done at a shop. I had been waiting two years to get that tat done, I was sick of waiting!