• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Homer Simpson vs. Al Bundy ( whos the better/funnier dad )

Al bundy alllllllllllllllllllllll the way for me !!

Homer is the man !! , but bundy prevails

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
AL. definitely.

Al Bundy all the way!!! Married With Children was one of the best sitcoms of all time!:hatsoff: :eek:

Dean

no contest Homer! I can't remeber where, I read someplace that The Simpsons was coming out with a movie in 2006 or so..

JimmyDook said:
Al Bundy.

I haven't seen one episode of The Simpsons. Don't really care either.

dude you're missing out there's a lot of good episodes there's a couple slow ones too but a lot of good

Al Bundy doesn´t even make me smile, the taped laughter in the background is making me sick, too.
The Simpsons are the best animated TV-show ever (together with Futurama). Homer rules!

Sutty

Banned
Rakete said:
Al Bundy doesn´t even make me smile, the taped laughter in the background is making me sick, too.
The Simpsons are the best animated TV-show ever (together with Futurama). Homer rules!

Couldn't agree more, canned laughter really gets on my tits. What is the point of it? Is it put there so we know when to laugh? The repeated laughter whenever someone cracks a joke really puts you off. That's why the Simpsons is so good. There humour is so intellegent, and there is no need for any canned laughter