• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
LOL @ people thinking that's Holly. :rofl:

pelecaci

Banned
I have a question for the halstons, I'd appreciate an answer.
What would you recommend to a guy who is virgin and feels anxious about his small penis?
and holly please don't ever fuck a black guy. I hate them, they shoul fuck black girls not gordjous women like you

jambun1

Closed Account
Wow, incredible that type of bigotry still exists. I hope the Halston's do read this & set up a DP scene with Lexington Steele & Mr Marcus, then post the pics here just for your racist ass.

pelecaci

Banned
man I'm not racist, I respect black people. but it's not interesting for me to watch black guys fucking, I think girls are more interested in that kind of stuff.
and also I think it would be nice to see a man with a small cock fucking a milf. it would be something really original...seeing only big cocks it's pretty boring...it's like men which are not "BIG" should kill themselves... I don't know... it would be interesting to see a halston opinion about that

Hello this is Holly Halston I do watch your thoughts just so that you all know.
I have been very excited to read all of the thoughts here and so happy 90% are so positive and supportive Wow you all make my job so great, thank you so much.

I few footnotes on some of the comments to who ever is Pelecai I agree 100% throw some normal cock sizes in there, I could do much more with much less LOL.

As for interracial scenes I don't get to choose my male talent its chosen for me by the viewers and companies you all have your comments which leads to the companies casting.

I have done two scenes with a total babe Carlos who is Domican very hot great sex.
I am not opposed to doing interracial scenes in the future, its you my fans that I listen too so keep talking to me.

O for everyone's info I went with black highlights first and I have been in the industry much longer than some of the lovely ladies I have been accused of copying.

I lead I don't follow.

And its not mole its a piecing.

These are some answers to some of the questions.

I love you all keep jerking I am not even close to done ladies and gentlemen.

Keep your eyes peeped on Halston Productions its getting ready to blow a large nut all over your screens.

Blessings
HH
www.HollyHalston.com

jambun1

Closed Account
Fair enough, I got the wrong end of the stick, just the way you wrote it sounded like you just hated black people period, rather than hate watching black people fucking.

I can understand where you are coming from funnily enough, because I don't find the majority of black women attractive & don't want to see them fucking either, not a race thing but aside from a few exceptions they do nothing for me.

man I'm not racist, I respect black people. but it's not interesting for me to watch black guys fucking, I think girls are more interested in that kind of stuff.
and also I think it would be nice to see a man with a small cock fucking a milf. it would be something really original...seeing only big cocks it's pretty boring...it's like men which are not "BIG" should kill themselves... I don't know... it would be interesting to see a halston opinion about that

jambun1

Closed Account
Holly, good to hear from you. I am not sure who you are supposed to have copied- I find your look & style very original & refreshing, especially with a lot of the bland girls with no personality, who look like they are thinking about shopping while doing their scenes, who are out there today.

I like your femdom stuff like MeanBitches a lot too, it would be fantatic for you & the equally dominating & statuesque Mz Berlin to team up & dominate some guy for Kink.Com.

pelecaci

Banned
one more thing... someone should write on wikipedia. it's a shame that such a great woman does not have a wikipedia page