• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
AIM here(aol instant messenger)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Fuck Yeah!!!!! i emailed her on her mysterrie site, and i got a email back!!!!!

Terri, i guess this is your email addy. If i'm right, please respond. After

talking to you on the forum, all other women i admired are nothing compared

to you. Thank you so much for taking time and talking to all of us. And a

big thanks for saying i'm cute!!!! If it's true or not, that's up to you.

But either way i have a great deal more of respect for you. May you continue

on in your success. Waiting for a response and eternally grateful, Bryan

Hi!!

Thank you for the sweet mail!! I had a great time, thank you for all being so nice to me!!!

Keep in touch, and I will keep an eye also on the freeones board!!!

Sweet kisss!!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
You're damn right!!!!! thank you very much. hopefully i can keep on talking to her. this girl is something else!!!! i mean what a nice girl.

Totally!! And for her to reply to soon is really sweet! To be honest, I've never taken that much notice to Terri, but tonight has changed that - Even though I didn't manage to speak to her! I hope she does keep checking back.

FreeOnes, you've done it again! :hatsoff:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I am a Freeones fan for life!!! i mean where else can you get to talk to models, Pets, etc?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I stand corrected

damn I missed the chat...:(

But I had stuff to do after work and couldnt' be here on time.

And Terri will be in NY soon too! You don't happen to like skinny white guys do you...?

We'll if you're still around Terri, you're gorgeous and thanks for chatting on freeones. Hopefully you'll join in on the message boards from time to time.

Terri I also wanted to say that I think it's cool that your an anal virgin. Some movies are a bit much and I think they can be a bit degrading to the woman in it. IT sounds like you're not interested in those and I commend you for that.

If you're in NY and you want to be shown around let me know.

Hmm came in late for this sounds like you guys had a good time. Also appears most of you started hating on dude cause she might call him lol how amusing.

Terri if u do decide to return I would like to ask if You Might be doing any apperances on the East Coast? Jersey specifically? If so where and when? Lisa come to America :D

georges

Staff member
well now it's my turn to speak.lisa is one of the coolest girls we have there, we should really thank her to be on the board.Terri was a very nice and openminded person that is cool.I wish you lisa to encounter terri and to have happiness. Same for you violator take advantage of life before life ends you.

now on those sweets words

warmest regards to violator and biggest kisses to lisa

:hatsoff::);) :iloveyou::iloveyou:

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
Freeones, Lisa, Violator79, Scorpion, SiliconeTits, thfcmad, georges, silverbird, Alexx, MrGiovanni, NS SiMpLe, rococo, JimBob, zMr, LuminalSavatar, parker, zoechs, OptimusMike, Pirate, hazzle, El Presidante, Tachi, NYC1, SuperJERK, RTR#1
Thank you all for coming last night!!! I was a bit nervous, but think it all went down ok…
As promised..

A few more questions answered..

Favorite sexposition: doggy style
change of my body: my belly I would change for a nice toned one!
’terri what has a man to do, to blast your mind into space and give you and your sweet little pussy an orgasm?’ not to much…just lick soft and teasing!!!
‘teri would you like to dance nude in front of me?’ I will be at the Hustler club in Paris end of the month … you better tip good!!! Hehehe

And I will be at the internext and AVN in Vegas, will be great to meet you all there, I am dancing at the Hustler club in Paris end of the month for a few weeks. So you can come and have a drink and a dance;) Then if you are at either place, mail me and maybe we can meet up for a coffee, or a lunch or go shopping!!

Ok guys, going to play housewife now, and watch As the world turns, and eat chocolate:)

Thanks all!!

Sweet kisses!!!!

Attachments

• visitekaartjeweb.jpg
    visitekaartjeweb.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 492

Lisa

Banned
Georges _ thanks 4 the complimant im so touched and its great being here on freeones . As long as my laptop keeps going i be keep posting so dont forget i love ya all

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Georges, Lisa and my fellow American Scorpion, the 4 of us we're becoming good friends, not to mention hardcore freeones fans and Terri Summers fans!!!!! Have any questions or want to know me better just ask me. With my compliments, Vio

Scorpion

Banned
Hell yeah, I was on terri's thank you list, did you notice the order of the names, what do you think Lisa and Violator, do you think she wants us?

To Terri, you are very welcome, and I was probably just as nervous as you were, its not everyday we get the chance to chat with a penthouse pet.

One more question, do you know Sunny leone? She is one of my favorite pets also, do you think you would do a photo shoot with her? It would be a dream come true.

:bowdown: :iloveyou: :hit:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Best. Picture. Ever. Wow what a pic!!! 2 of the hottest women on the planet!!!! Thank you Terri!!!!