• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

thfcmad said:
hey silicone and vio, respect to you both for posting your pics. Wouldnt have the balls to do it myself!

thanx man...gonna get whooped tho tomorrow...had to remove it now...on the look out for a new one

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
thfcmad said:
hey silicone and vio, respect to you both for posting your pics. Wouldnt have the balls to do it myself!

thanks mad. for her, i'd do anything, except go to jail and do a guy in the ass

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
anyone left out there?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
cool

FUCK!!!!!! Of all the nights to not be on my computer... Oh well. Well done you guys by the way - A bunch o' true Gentlemen the lotta ya! Hats off to ya's :hatsoff:

Well you know's what I mean. I've read through and everyone asked decent enough questions, and behaved themselves!

It was also great that Lisa was present... as always :)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I can consider myself a gentleman. I didn't ask any perverted questions, i was honest and polite. I think Lisa will agree with me

Lisa

Banned
tachi thanks im deeply touched was terri serious on us hooking up tho?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
If I can get things settled here, I'd gladly meet up with you Lisa. Hell I'd even take you both out to dinner. Then when i get home I can tell my friends, and i'll have proof that i was with Terri Summers. And i'm not into a one night stand thing. Not my style. Anything else you want to know just ask me