• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi everyone! It's Nikki Nova.

Yeah, you probably have a lot of practice with massaging something with oil. ;):1orglaugh

correct it's one of the procedures to become OCSM :1orglaugh

Welcome!

I'm still wondering how to become an OCSM...

BlueBalls said:
jibbijib said:
BlueBalls said:
jibbijib said:
Ok lets do this champ.

Your place or mine? How many cameras? What type of setting? Any dialogue or just straight into the action? Any anal bleaching involved? Maybe guest stars, or cameos...?

:D

- A neutral place ... Switzerland is my perfered destonation.
- 2 cameras; 1 for wide shots another for close ups
- I'll write the script. I hope you can read arabic and have flawless pronunciation, other wise :nono:
- I hope you dont mine latex cat suits? Which is a deal breaker BTW!!!
- Anal bleeching; well, that really depends on you. But shitty asses really arent my thing ;)
- No cameos. 1 on 1 ... down and dirty.

:1orglaugh
Latex catsuit sounds magnificant! I'm pretty sure I can pick up on proper arabic dialect pretty quick. And I have another weekly anal bleaching apointment with the Chef booked on Monday.

I'm pretty sure we can work this out!

Time to post this in the thread.

:thumbsup: Nice....
Enjoy.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
esj333- I feel ya. I miss the hell outta her. I have NO IDEA how to get int touch with her now. No one seems to .She got married and just kind of moved and her numbers changed and we lost tough with each other after my accident. I don't even know if she knows about what happened. It actually makes me kind of sad. I would love to see her

Naraku- thank you. It is far from being done. There is still a lot to do

Roald- I had no idea you were such a shit talker. This actually has made me truly like you so much more now hahaha

jakeballs77- Wow. Thank you for the compliments AND the title xoxoxox

georges

Staff member
Hi nikki

Are you on myspace or on facebook?

have a great day

regards

georges

NikkiNova

I am on myspace. I have 2 myspace pages. There are plenty of idiots trying to claim that they are me on both myspace AND Facebook but here is a link to my my space pages

myspace.com/nikkinovarocks

myspace.com/nikkinova

My facebook is actually very private and personal. Reminder...there are plenty of people CLAIMING to be me on there but there is only one page that IS me on there and it's marked private and I will probabaly keep it that way. I mean I have family photos on there and friends from elementary school and high school etc. You know? I will be back later today to post something I think you guys will get a kick out of.
Love and Light
Nikki

georges

Staff member
I am on myspace. I have 2 myspace pages. There are plenty of idiots trying to claim that they are me on both myspace AND Facebook but here is a link to my my space pages

myspace.com/nikkinovarocks

myspace.com/nikkinova

My facebook is actually very private and personal. Reminder...there are plenty of people CLAIMING to be me on there but there is only one page that IS me on there and it's marked private and I will probabaly keep it that way. I mean I have family photos on there and friends from elementary school and high school etc. You know? I will be back later today to post something I think you guys will get a kick out of.
Love and Light
Nikki

thanks for the info

NikkiNova

Ok..sorry . I am late in getting this up. Anyway...that little somthing I said I was going to post yesterday that I thought you would get a kick out of. Here is it. Little me when I was 7. I guess you could say this is a before and after type post hahaha

before-

and after-

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
What can I say, I'm a picky man. :dunno:

That criteria is set in stone ladies and gentlemen. If you're planning on becoming an OCSM anytime soon. You better get to work!!!

Or else, you get nothing!

:nono:

If I ever say I want to be an OCSM, please remove the morphine drip and let me feel the pain. then unplug all the other equipment and let that pain be my final experience in this dimension

Oh yeah, thanks for stopping by Nikki. You have the perfect doggy pose....there should be a sculpture in some museum somewhere of that pose