• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi everyone! It's Nikki Nova.

no prob sweetie, just thought i'd save you having to type all that again.hahaha hope your day is going well, much love

Alexpn- Thank you!!!!! That pic you like so much is from one of my personal favorite photo sets

To somebadlemonade- That pic you like so much is from one of the recent updates on my new site

Here are a few from a recent pic update that went up. There's another one (g/g) going up tomorrow of me and jelena. For now...these

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f9d1b838573509/

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8bb98c38573510/

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6ddfd938573511/

:lovecouplVery nice pics, my sweet, thanks so much !!!!!:bowdown:

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you Rory!

Roald- you make me laugh. I have never seen this smartass side of you before....and...i like you so much more now that I have. I feel like you are trulu my kind of people. Anyone who TRULY knows me know sthat I am the biggest smartass ever. I also have a very dark sense of humor...so...this playful shit talking of yours to your fellow freeones friend and co-worker...speaks to the very depths of my soul hahahahaha.

NikkiNova

Rittermeister- I COULD tell you.....but I'm not gonna...tee hee. It's a suprise. I am not doing anything major yet. I am just putting the finishing touches on the wings of my bird on my upper back...and putting something on my right upper arm that is indicitive of my spiritual belifs and all that I study in the metaphysical and spiritual world. (exactly....not a sexy conversation so....that's why I won't get into it here hahaa) and then there are a couple of things going on the palms of my hands. Two words. One on each. That's plenty of info right?
xoxoxo

wow cool i cant wait to see them nikki but how come you dont post in your officail thread anymore

Thank you Rory!

Roald- you make me laugh. I have never seen this smartass side of you before....and...i like you so much more now that I have. I feel like you are trulu my kind of people. Anyone who TRULY knows me know sthat I am the biggest smartass ever. I also have a very dark sense of humor...so...this playful shit talking of yours to your fellow freeones friend and co-worker...speaks to the very depths of my soul hahahahaha.

Want a massage with that?

:hi:

Rittermeister- I COULD tell you.....but I'm not gonna...tee hee. It's a suprise. I am not doing anything major yet. I am just putting the finishing touches on the wings of my bird on my upper back...and putting something on my right upper arm that is indicitive of my spiritual belifs and all that I study in the metaphysical and spiritual world. (exactly....not a sexy conversation so....that's why I won't get into it here hahaa) and then there are a couple of things going on the palms of my hands. Two words. One on each. That's plenty of info right?
xoxoxo

Darn, so it's probably not going to be a "I love D-rock" tattoo then. ;):1orglaugh

Well, hello there! Though I would've joined into the grand, loud (and sometimes, it would seem, a tad horny) choir of welcomers, however since I myself joined only earlier today that would perhaps feel a little bit hollow. Instead I will say that I look forward to perhaps bumping into your posts here again sometime, its not every day after all that one wading to his kness in the proverbial cesspool that is the internet finds himself suddenly staring upon such an apparition of beauty amongst all the nerds, freaks and filth.

Now only to cling to the hope that all that crank I did last night hasn't left me completely inarticulate without me realizing. Well, have a marvellous day, I will.

With tingles of pleasure beginning to creep up my back again I bid you farewell, it would feel almost criminal to waste this wonderfully inflated sexdrive, and endurance, by sitting here stroking plastic buttons all evening.

Well then, cheerio for now, I'm off to yet another druginduced all-night sex-frenzy.

NikkiNova

Roald- Don't even make that kind of offer unless you mean it because I WILL take you up on it. I need a fucking massage like you can not EVEN imagine. Now here's the thing....you are thousands of miles away...so...why would you tease me like that? hahaha

Sproing- Thank you by the way....stay tuned for more...wink

D-Rock....um...I will give it some thought. How's that? haha

Markstern- Have fun and do tell us tomorrow what ends up happening tonight!

xoxox

Roald- Don't even make that kind of offer unless you mean it because I WILL take you up on it. I need a fucking massage like you can not EVEN imagine. Now here's the thing....you are thousands of miles away...so...why would you tease me like that? hahaha

Sproing- Thank you by the way....stay tuned for more...wink

D-Rock....um...I will give it some thought. How's that? haha

Markstern- Have fun and do tell us tomorrow what ends up happening tonight!

xoxox

Happen to be in Miami in August? ;)

You know we travel to the US quite a few times so don't think I won't take you up on this next time I see you!

:hi:

NikkiNova

Roald- No I will not be in Miami in August. I have a bunch of legal crap going on that I have to stay here for. For the record...I now have it IN PRINT that you told me you are giving me a massage next time you see me. That might just qualify as a legal and binding contract huh? hahahaha.