• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey ladies...how much would it cost me to do you?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Really hillbilly?
You're gonna start with the "yo momma" jokes? What, are you 13? Only an inbred redneck from Texas would even think down those lines. You really should do yourself a favor and steer clear of me...you're making a total ass of yourself!

I'm more than happy to be the focus of your stupidity. It gives you less time to troll everyone else. You Might want reconsider your internet tuff-guy routine because it's obvious that you're overcompensating for being a 5'2", 400 lb, half-inch dick hobbit.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm more than happy to be the focus of your stupidity. It gives you less time to troll everyone else. You Might want reconsider your internet tuff-guy routine because it's obvious that you're overcompensating for being a 5'2", 400 lb, half-inch dick hobbit.

Whoa, wait.....PhucaLottaPuss is BlueBalls in disguise? I'll be damned....

xfire

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7093690, member: 114093"]Whoa, wait.....PhucaLottaPuss is BlueBalls in disguise? I'll be damned....

Not quite. Subtle difference. PLP is a hobbit. BB is an Ewok.

Whoa, wait.....PhucaLottaPuss is BlueBalls in disguise? I'll be damned....

Methinks he's actually a former member who named himself after a certain car company's android in disguise. :tinhat:

Oh, so you're a real cyber super hero of sorts...you're only a dumbass to attract my attention and save everyone else...AWESOME! Now it all makes sense. Your momma would be real proud of you I'm sure.
My "internet tuff guy routine"... Are you serious? I'm pretty sure you're the weirdo stalker always seeking me out and talking shit. I can care less what some redneck slob in Texas is doing or saying. You ever see me post in one of your threads?

xfire

Oh, so you're a real cyber super hero of sorts...you're only a dumbass to attract my attention and save everyone else...AWESOME! Now it all makes sense. Your momma would be real proud of you I'm sure.
My "internet tuff guy routine"... Are you serious? I'm pretty sure you're the weirdo stalker always seeking me out and talking shit. I can care less what some redneck slob in Texas is doing or saying. You ever see me post in one of your threads?

I don't spam the board with stupid threads. Please, post some pics of your mom. You already posted one of your dad. While you're at it, post one of yourself. I'm sure your this motherfuckers twin brother.

I don't spam the board with stupid threads. Please, post some pics of your mom. You already posted one of your dad. While you're at it, post one of yourself. I'm sure your this motherfuckers twin brother.

Is that the photo you've been jacking off to?
"Spam the board with stupid threads?"
Because I tend to start threads that may be considered controversial topics that allow posters to debate and be subjective? How stupid of me. Maybe I should start threads more down the line of: "who's ass pimple would you want to cum on?"
Those types of threads are so much better...they allow retarded Texas rednecks to relate.

xfire

Is that the photo you've been jacking off to?
"Spam the board with stupid threads?"
Because I tend to start threads that may be considered controversial topics that allow posters to debate and be subjective? How stupid of me. Maybe I should start threads more down the line of: "who's ass pimple would you want to cum on?"
Those types of threads are so much better...they allow retarded Texas rednecks to relate.

You think you're starting "controversial" threads when all your doing is trolling. Sam Fisher, as much as I may despise his politics, starts better non-political threads than you do.

You think you're starting "controversial" threads when all your doing is trolling. Sam Fisher, as much as I may despise his politics, starts better non-political threads than you do.

I'm not really trying to start the "best threads" only some looney would take this shit that serious.
I'm curious...as a real life troll and since you're such a pro can you please define: "trolling" by internet chat forum standards?

xfire

Look in the mirror, there's your definition.

I want to offer an earnest reply to your original post.

Hey ladies...how much would it cost me to do you?

You couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with an armful of bananas.

You should lurk more and post less, or better yet, go back to whatever troll haven from whence you came.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
True...some are just nutless pussies!
You?

Dunno. Which one of us is trying to figure out how much it's going to cost to get laid? I think that would be...

YOU!

:)

Look in the mirror, there's your definition.

I want to offer an earnest reply to your original post.

You couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with an armful of bananas.

You should lurk more and post less, or better yet, go back to whatever troll haven from whence you came.

I'm going to look at this all differently; I'm flattered that you'll spend your valuable time following me around from thread to thread trying to get my attention...any attention, negative or otherwise is all your after from me...I should be flattered.