• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey guys !! Vote for Taylor Stevens :) Official Vote for Taylor thread :) yaay!

Keep it up!!!

Don't forget you can still vote again after Midnight EST until Round 2 Ends!

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
hi guys i want to thank each and every one of you for your daily voting and for helping me in this contest. This community is amazing and it always will be. Ty for taking the time to vote every day. I did a blog post answering some of your questions if you'd like to see it you can see it HERE

Here are some pics ;)

IMG_3282-684x1024.jpg

IMG_2699-684x1024.jpg

IMG_2999-copy-684x1024.jpg

IMG_2974-copy1-684x1024.jpg

Tay what do you mean "any votes we can spare"? I make sure you get the votes first before i use the remaining votes!!!
You got 4 votes from me today in the Best Cam Girl & the Best Adult Model categories today!!! :drawheart:

Anyone know what this "Rep Power" is, and how i can get me some of that?! Oh Great One, you've been helpful before, will you help an idiot out? :dunno:

Anyone know what this "Rep Power" is, and how i can get me some of that?! Oh Great One, you've been helpful before, will you help an idiot out? :dunno:

It's a way for people to show you love baby! :D
Lol nah seriously now, it's used when people specially like your post, kind of like a youtube's "like/thumbs up" on a video.
In any case, I'm curious about something, are your breasts natural Taylor?

:lurk:
*Pops head in, sees this*

Basically what Sulcalay said, It's basically giving someone props for a post made...Dunno the full extent of how rep gets distributed but, it shoudnt be too complicated...

FYI...Everyone in here aware that if you VOTE for Taylor in both categories every day & Send her proof, then You're eligible to win some free prizes from her right? RIGHT!? Just checking...

*Pops Head back out*
:lurk:

TAYSTEVENS

hi everyone, as a voter and as a contestant my conscience is very clear and I would like to thank all of you for all your votes and continuous support and votes. I haven't and don't use "dirty tactics" I give my best and expect the best so I agree a contest should be won fair and square. I vote and support a lot of girls as they do me and this community has always supported me so thank you all for your votes they mean everything to me. I work very hard to promote this community and the wonderful people on it and myself in this contest. So for everyone that gives me their votes every day I appreciate you all very much. I think there are a ton of beautiful amazing people on this board. Its where I found comfort and love throughout the last year and a bit so thank you all. Please keep your votes up www.votefortay.com. Its amazing the amount of friends you make from here Before last year I hardly knew about the freeones community and now there is this amazing group of people that love and support you. Good luck to everyone. Im thankful for all of you. All of you who came here from twitter and all of you who came here from the various media outlets Ive always been a one stop shop no company just me doing my thing and I love it that way :) ty all

TAYSTEVENS

Hey guys ty soo much for your support its home stretch now and I'm getting settled into my apartment and won't have to use this laptop or my phone anymore :) all of those who voted please send me your screen caps daily if you have them because I want to give you all a ty package :) regardless of the outcome. The votes they mean a lot to me this board it means a lot to me the support it means a lot to me so thank you all for being there. Please keep your votes up they mean so much to me. www.votefortay.com

2 More Days!! 3x left to Vote!!!

(Why does this all sound like something I've said before?)

Just voted for TAY (OBVIOUSLY) and it's 18 hours left to vote. Great one, that does mean that i can't vote for her again, right? :o

Second to Last Votes are in!!!!

And Taysweet...You actually can vote for her one last time after 12am ET (but no later than 2am EST!!!!, Contest is a Wrap after that!)