• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hetero Guys shooting cum in their own face/Self Facial

I've seen the Peter North clip and I love it haha - I will try to find it for you

I like it when its accidental, the reaction is priceless, but when they are forced its not as enjoyable.

I've seen the Peter North clip and I love it haha - I will try to find it for you

I like it when its accidental, the reaction is priceless, but when they are forced its not as enjoyable.

Agreed on all counts.

I've never seen clips of that Peter North video, though... It'll be a tough find if it exists in clip form.

Ok, so I got suspended and all my posts deleted for doing something ive seen on here like 6million times so this post will be cryptic.. another video is on a "fantasticc" site. Look up "cum in own face" and down at the bottom you should see a 10 minute long video with a girl in green on the preview picture saying something about "guy comes all over girl and even gets some in his eye" Check that one out

Same happened to me.
Found your vid, but wouldn't load, think its my slow connection though, so ill try later.
Anyway shannon hj4 is very good. Use whatever search engine you like best, I'm sure it'll come up.

So if you seen the HJ4, then you must have seen HJ3? Been looking for the one on the handjob compilation. Can't find it though. I'm assuming its HJ5

Yea I saw them all on that site. 3 and 4 are the only ones that backfire though.
Been looking for the other ones. I think i found it on another forum, but you gotta pay to see the vids.... haha, I don't think so.
That's a great clip msagro69.

_Jill_

Pending Official Checked Star Member
x_h_a_m_s_t_e_r.com/movies/395525/handjob_headshot.html

BEST ONE I've ever seen!!!!! Remove underscores

Excuse my language, but THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!!! Wish I could do that to my husband "on que"...
Jill