• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hetero Guys shooting cum in their own face/Self Facial

Great thread! Yeah, don't understand the reaction from some who don't like it. Tons of more whacked out threads about odd stuff that is weird. I just don't bother with those though.

And...most girls I've been with have LOVED it when I've shot far. If I've hit my face, they've found it super hot, not gross at all. They just think I'm super virile and get turned on by that!

Great thread! Yeah, don't understand the reaction from some who don't like it. Tons of more whacked out threads about odd stuff that is weird. I just don't bother with those though.

And...most girls I've been with have LOVED it when I've shot far. If I've hit my face, they've found it super hot, not gross at all. They just think I'm super virile and get turned on by that!

True, and besides, it's funny .:1orglaugh

I only saw one guy. Not gay

Exactly my thoughts. How can something be gay when it's solo? If so, then isn't masturbation gay? In any event, some people get off on it, some don't. It doesn't make it sick or perverse, as long as everything is consensual I don't see a problem with it.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold up here... I checked this thread out earlier and was excited to see 9 new posts!!! And all of it is this bogus shit??? Take your stupid posts to the LPSG! Before you post some upside down jackin your own dick off shit, realize that this thread is about the girl doing the work, and accidentally, surprisingly getting a reward for it, not intentionally doing it to yourself.. NOT COOL, AT ALL!!!!!!!:ban:

This happened to me in college. A girl in my dorm gave me a handjob. I shot myself in in the cheek. She thought it was hilarious. I didn't find it as funny when I found out she told her roommate (didn't know how that kind of reputation would play out). Turned outit worked beautifully. The roommate (who was more attractive) started flirting with me. We ended up hooking up; she starts giving me a handjob and says, "i wantto see you shoot yourself in the face like you did with Mimi." I tried, I really did, but the bet I was able to do was get my upper chest.

This happened to me in college. A girl in my dorm gave me a handjob. I shot myself in in the cheek. She thought it was hilarious. I didn't find it as funny when I found out she told her roommate (didn't know how that kind of reputation would play out). Turned outit worked beautifully. The roommate (who was more attractive) started flirting with me. We ended up hooking up; she starts giving me a handjob and says, "i wantto see you shoot yourself in the face like you did with Mimi." I tried, I really did, but the bet I was able to do was get my upper chest.

You shouldn´t try to hard!:yinyang:

Hey if a girl is a cum freak and wants to see the farthest shot possible who am I to deprive her of that? You bet I'm going to try!