• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Here We Go Again

This from the guy who constantly trashed Obama about tipping his hand regarding military operations :1orglaugh

Would you rather we had surprised the Russians and killed scores of them?

The President is sending a message while trying not to escalate this into a shooting war with Russia.

I don't get the distinction being made between killing civilians with chlorine gas or blowing them to bits with shrapnel. That child gasping for breath in the hospital drowning on his own fluid from a chemical attack or a collapsed lung from a projectile. The outrage over one, and just another day with the other.

Would you rather we had surprised the Russians and killed scores of them?

Of course not. But I'm with BC on this one in being against doing it at all.

The President is sending a message while trying not to escalate this into a shooting war with Russia.

Yeah sure that's the alleged intent but realistically who's going to be cowed by this? Assad and Putin (and Kim) both know full well what we're capable of without us performing this impotent (for all practical purposes) 'shock and awe' dance yet again.

They also know he's now two for two in tipping what he's going to do in advance.

I don't get the distinction being made between killing civilians with chlorine gas or blowing them to bits with shrapnel. That child gasping for breath in the hospital drowning on his own fluid from a chemical attack or a collapsed lung from a projectile. The outrage over one, and just another day with the other.

I really don't get it either. Either way they're just as dead. But I suppose for many people gas attacks have a more taboo sensationalist aura about them.

The reasonable developed countries oppose them because of the potential of being used as a weapon of mass destruction if the countries that have them are left to their own devices. As terrible as conventional weapons are, they just don’t hold the potential for massive death and destruction as chemical weapons.

Yeah sure that's the alleged intent but realistically who's going to be cowed by this? Assad and Putin (and Kim) both know full well what we're capable of without us performing this impotent (for all practical purposed) 'shock and awe' dance yet again.

If we're bombing Damascus, this isn't just show. We're not bombing an abandoned airfield.

The reasonable developed countries oppose them because of the potential of being used as a weapon of mass destruction if the countries that have them are left to their own devices. As terrible as conventional weapons are, they just don’t hold the potential for massive death and destruction as chemical weapons.

Yep. Well said.

If we're bombing Damascus, this isn't just show. We're not bombing an abandoned airfield.

Ok I'll wait to see just exactly what we took out. But based on Putin being handled with kid gloves again I don't expect it to be a game changer.

I get that, and deterrence is one of the arguments the administration is making, and again, Kim Jong Un is watching. My contention is the moral outrage and it's call to action - Assad has killed 400,000+ of his own people but the line was crossed when he killed 140 people in two chemical attacks.

Chemical weapons R&D and storage facilities hit in Damascus and Homs.

If you're inclined to, say a prayer for ours in harm's way over there. Russia is vowing reprisals.

I get that, and deterrence is one of the arguments the administration is making, and again, Kim Jong Un is watching. My contention is the moral outrage and it's call to action - Assad has killed 400,000+ of his own people but the line was crossed when he killed 140 people in two chemical attacks.

If you're inclined to, say a prayer for ours in harm's way over there. Russia is vowing reprisals.

Yeah, there is a bit of hypocrisy and selective outrage. China has committed some of the most heinous crimes against their people and if they gassed a whole city, the world wouldn’t do anything about it.

Yeah sure that's the alleged intent but realistically who's going to be cowed by this? Assad and Putin (and Kim) both know full well what we're capable of without us performing this impotent (for all practical purposes) 'shock and awe' dance yet again.

Our capabilities have never been in question; it's our willingness.

The encouraging thing is that Russia also threatened to shoot down our cruise missiles but seemed to just pull their ships out of port and watch the fireworks show.

I had to go to InfoWars and hear what they were saying. Alex Jones came back onto the air right after the strikes and was crying! He said that Trump’s statement was weird and the cadence of his voice had changed. He is convinced that there is a coup d’etat taking place and that the military has a gun to Trump’s head. :rofl: :rofl: I like Alex but when he starts with this shit he loses me. Damn! :1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

I'm saying this in a nice way,
A few questions:
Who to this date in the only country to drop a nuke on another?
Why do you believe so much that Assad gassed his own people?
Why are you so sure?
Why would he do that? Seriously why? Have they even given a motive other than "He's Evil"?
Do you think Puppet Trump and the US GOV is bombing Syria again because they care about Syrian people?
Why is the US so strongly against Assad when Assad is fighting our supposed mortal enemy who wants to kill us all?
Why arent we helping them instead? Al Queuaeaeuaeada is our enemy right? They did 9/11 right?
Why do you not have a problem with israel have a shit ton of nukes?
And what exactly is a reasonable developed country?
Have you ever been out of the states ?
Is a reasonable country a country that has gone around illegally attacking, destroying, and raping country after country with no regard to who they kill?
Is a reasonable country one that gives and sells weapons and bombs to kill people around the world?
I have more questions but I'll stop.
And you dont need to answer.

I just dont think you realize just how disgusting your country has become because your just used to it. You can't smell it no more.

And maybe its just a little arrogant to call a country that has existed for thousands of years before your own a shithole.
Especially when it was your country that destroyed that country with its bullets and bombs and turned ancient places and sights into Rubble, and I ain't talking about Barney.
Ok take care.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah, there is a bit of hypocrisy and selective outrage. China has committed some of the most heinous crimes against their people and if they gassed a whole city, the world wouldn’t do anything about it.

Yeah. I guess the only difference is Syria doesn't border Israel and Israel hasn't had a hard on for the US to destroy China for years like they have about Syria. Such nice peace loving people they are. And always the victims according to the US media which they own.
Plus China has no Oil and other good stuff to plunder under their land. Oh and China would kick our ass.

I had to go to InfoWars and hear what they were saying. Alex Jones came back onto the air right after the strikes and was crying! He said that Trump’s statement was weird and the cadence of his voice had changed. He is convinced that there is a coup d’etat taking place and that the military has a gun to Trump’s head. :rofl: :rofl: I like Alex but when he starts with this shit he loses me. Damn! :1orglaugh

Stay away from Alex J. His main reason to exist is to make anybody who questions anything , in this case The Illegal Bombing of Syria based on a lie look like and/or feel like a fucking nutcase. And nobody wants to be labeled or feel like that.
That is his role. Also to chase Red Herrings that never go anywhere.
Like Trump having a gun to his head. As if Trump is actually making any decisions at all.

Alex Jones' tears aside *lol*, the mad man in the White House who I affectionately like to call our President, MAGAtron, etc. once again pulled it off - enforcing Obama's and now his red line while not sparking off the next world war.

Hail!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm saying this in a nice way,
A few questions...

How dare you ask ANY questions when you selectively deny when people die. Anything that feeds your deluded theories is real. This includes outright lies and making shit up (both of which you are guilty of posting). When you say "You don't need to answer", this is because you already have your convoluted answers.

USA ALONG WITH France and UK made this strike. Russia and Iran ain't gonna retaliate because they know chems don't play. Go hide under your blankie waiting for WW3. I'll be out here in the real world with any of your nonsense scaring me.