• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help with a title of a TV movie!!

What's the name of the movie where a black man moves into a white neighborhood in the middle of the night and has a garage sale the next morning, where he sells stuff that has cameras hidden inside? At one point he is watching all of his neighbors, catching them doing bad things. The point is that everyone is the same, everyone does bad things - even the people you think never would (or some people think never would).

thanks!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That sounds exactly like the plot of Van Wilder.

That sounds exactly like the plot of Van Wilder.

Haha, Ryan Reynolds.. pretty much my hero..

But the one I'm looking for has a main character whose face slightly eludes me.. He sorta looks like Ving Rhames, but not exactly, and he definitely has some SL Jackson features.. But he has a longish face, and sometimes I think his gaze is lik Jackson's, but not as fierce lol.. Imagine Ving Rhames without the stache, wrinkles, and narrower face - carbon copy. Better looking too lol..

But it's pretty much a psych thriller, the guy does some sort of experiment or something. He has monitors of cameras in his basement, and showing the darkside of the elite suburb neighborhood. I think it has to do with adoption as well.

bahodeme

Closed Account
:dunno:It sort of sounds like the show The Watcher with Sir Mix a Lot.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I think the kid goes missing or kidnapped, and the father goes nuts, blames the black guy etc. and then his wife has an affair with another woman lol

That's definitely NOT The Watcher.:D