• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help me please

yesterday is the darkest day in mu life my dad and best friend drop dead right infront of me everytime i close my eyes i see him dieing . for those of you that really know me you know how close he is to me i cant live without him he was my world i hurt so bad my im in so much pain i dont know how i can go on without him. this may be goodbye for me i may not be bacl thanks to all those that touched my heart and was apart of my life

Shifty

O.G.
thebear247 - time heals all wounds! Most of us will deal with this in our lives at one time or another - you will get through it, trust me!

In time the pain will subside (never fully go away) but you will have all of the great memories of your dad!

You will be OK ! ! !

Im a Firefighter and a first responder, so I see this kind of stuff all the time. Trust me when I say it will get better in a few days.
I lost a 3 year old son in the middle of the night for no know reason. It sucks hard and long and you feel like shit for years. Its not your fault. You have the rest of your family to think about also.

Hang in there.

Our thoughts are with you my friend. You will always cherish the memories you have and keep his love within your heart, in his peace he knows this. Be strong yet give yourself the time grieve and heal. Move forward for him, as I'm sure he taught you well.

May God Bless

Take it day at a time Bear.When you remember him, remember what he would have wanted, which was for you to be happy and to have the best life possible and to carry on.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I am deeply sorry for your loss, but you need to be strong.
Live your life to the fullest in memory for those who couldnt.
Time will pass, and wounds will heal; just keep him in your heart.
You will do alright my friend; you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good Lord. So sorry to hear this. I feel for you, Bear. I was there when my father died, but it was not unexpected. Even though I know some of what you're feeling, I still don't know what to say. But as the pain and shock begin to ease, try to be strong so you can be there for the rest of your family. Honor him in your memories and in your actions going forward.

Most of all, be strong and take care of yourself!

I'm really sorry to hear that Bear.

I can only reiterate the sentiments of those above that you need to take some time to heal.

Facetious

Moderated
^ ^ DELETE

Condolences friend, we're here for you if you need us, I know exactly what you are going through. I am confident that you will be OK.

Do stay in touch !

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us, our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life. ~Albert Einstein

I am sure your father loved you and was extremely proud of you. A part of him lives on in you. My deepest condolences, there's really not much else to say...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm so sorry to hear buddy. :(

Please stay strong bear. I hope to see you on here again soon. We are here for you.

Love you my friend.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
bear, please know that the sentiments above speak for me as well. One day at a time, be the man he would be proud of.

Sorry to hear about your loss bear. As many have said in this thread, over time your pain will fade away and you'll just remember the good times all the time. Losing a loved one is always going to be hard, especially parents, brothers/sisters or children. I hope you feel better soon.