• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello From Asian babe Tia Ling

Hi. Who are you?

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Tia!
Haven't stopped by here for a while, so I thought I should say 'hello' again. Hope you're doing fine. You're certainly looking fine as always.

Certainly a lot of propositions, wishes and demands floating around in here. Popularity's price, girl. ;)
While we're at it, I'd like to see a donkey being fucked by a squirrel with a chainsaw strap-on. Could you make that happen? And don't forget the 59 hung black guys! :rofl:
...just joking around...

Looking forward to your recent Ultimate Surrender stuff. You and Amber are certainly the hottest girls on that "show"...and probably the only reason I watch it... :D

LOL ..... I'll get to work on some of that stuff for you right away !

Glad you like Amber and I .... I LOVE shooting Ultimate surrender. I'm actually doing another match dec 14th ... so you can look forward to that one !

Tia

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Ah hah, I thought your name was familiar, Tia - I remember seeing you around on AFF a few years ago - thought you were quite hot then and think the name now. Of course, you being from Ohio helps...you have helped put the "O!" back in its name.

tialing

Ah hah, I thought your name was familiar, Tia - I remember seeing you around on AFF a few years ago - thought you were quite hot then and think the name now. Of course, you being from Ohio helps...you have helped put the "O!" back in its name.

LOL ... very cute ! Yes I was on there .... I actually just put up a new profile. For some reason they kicked me off ? Could never figure out why ... but anyway liked the site so put up another. I've been known to throw an occassional party in my honor ... lol ... a gang bang that is , just for fun !

tialing

Who's the girl?! Nice licking lol!

Her name is Bianca Black or Becky Black .... I think she went by both. Not sure she's shooting anymore but I believe that she has a site up still. Beckyblack.com or something along those lines. Her nickname is the geiser .... if you check out more of her or watch this scene with her and i you'll find out why ! lol .... she was also in an interracial orgy scene in my site !

Tia

It's Bianca Black and yep she can squirt lol!

Her name is Bianca Black or Becky Black .... I think she went by both. Not sure she's shooting anymore but I believe that she has a site up still. Beckyblack.com or something along those lines. Her nickname is the geiser .... if you check out more of her or watch this scene with her and i you'll find out why ! lol .... she was also in an interracial orgy scene in my site !

Tia

Well I guess I should bring my goggles so I won't get any in my eyes ;)

yes she can ! Pretty sure she damn near hit the ceiling in the g/g scene and squirted about 10 times in the orgy ! lol .... I kinda started squirting sometime after that but not quite like her. Now I can't stop squirting, though ... haha