• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello From Asian babe Tia Ling

Hi Tia

what is the release date of your new movie and the name?

All your fans are waiting. We want to see more of your perfect body

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think it was on a show about women exploring fantasies on Lifetime or WE that Satine Phoenix described her progression from vanilla sex to B&D, S&M, etc. I think it's that way with most people who find that they have a taste for things off the beaten path. I had a summer fling in college with a girl who was REALLY turned on after being spanked. I grew up in a small town and I'd never had a girl ask (beg) me to spank her before. But I found that I liked giving as much as she liked receiving. Not to any great degree, but I've progressed from that first experience to now.

So my question is, was it that way for you? Your scenes are always great because it's obvious that you're really into the scenes and you NEVER come off as fake or just acting. But if you looked back at your first B&D/S&M scene, do you think you'd find that you were more reserved than you are now? And lastly, what was the defining moment (in real life) when you found that you were turned on by rougher play?

Thanks for being a trooper and answering our questions.

P.S. Have you ever worked with Satine or do you know each other? You two would be amazing together in a scene!

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
I think it was on a show about women exploring fantasies on Lifetime or WE that Satine Phoenix described her progression from vanilla sex to B&D, S&M, etc. I think it's that way with most people who find that they have a taste for things off the beaten path. I had a summer fling in college with a girl who was REALLY turned on after being spanked. I grew up in a small town and I'd never had a girl ask (beg) me to spank her before. But I found that I liked giving as much as she liked receiving. Not to any great degree, but I've progressed from that first experience to now.

So my question is, was it that way for you? Your scenes are always great because it's obvious that you're really into the scenes and you NEVER come off as fake or just acting. But if you looked back at your first B&D/S&M scene, do you think you'd find that you were more reserved than you are now? And lastly, what was the defining moment (in real life) when you found that you were turned on by rougher play?

Thanks for being a trooper and answering our questions.

P.S. Have you ever worked with Satine or do you know each other? You two would be amazing together in a scene!

No i've never worked with Satine .... but i'd say for me i've always been pretty submissive and liked being spanked, etc .... when i decided to try the fetish stuff it kinda drove me to the next level , though .... really enjoyed being pushed like that ! Definetely think i'm a little more on the wild side now after my fetish experiences ! lol

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
:sing:
m_0e81836a74be407d872b7f8bd8929e18.gif
Dear Tia :sing:
m_0e81836a74be407d872b7f8bd8929e18.gif
2 U !
:iloveyou::bowdown:
dancinguy.gif
:party::partysml: :party:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok Tia is 2day your B-Day today or it 7/10 ? I got a FB riminder notice that 2day is your B-Day??? but it says 7/10 everywhere else? :dunno::confused::D

Hey there Tia I have to congratulate you on your body from what I have seen in your movies and pics you look ripped up.

Nice body and Nice Abs