• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello From Asian babe Tia Ling

Some photos for you from Chicago !

Gawd damn...you're smokin hot...but then you already knew that.

love your work...I will admit that you have kept me company when I was out to sea.

that first picture is what every dude on this board has been dreaming about...

Man, how tiny is Lupe? Tia's not big but she looks like an amazon standing next to Lupe.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Awwww .... thank you Dino ! I think it's very pleasurable , or atleast i try to make it that way ! lol

I ejaculated semen inside of my underwear when I saw you quote my post and answer it. You seem to have a strange power over me. Would you like to go out for some pie and coffee?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You are an attractive lady, Tia Ling. I'd eat the corn out of your shit with chopsticks. You Might have to teach me how to use chopsticks but after I learned I would pick every kernel out. You would be so impressed that you would demand sexual intercourse with me.

Tias' cool, just like thee rest of the OSCM. I hope I can meet her one day and eat her ass out. good day to you madame :hatsoff:

Hi Tia, Welcome To The Board!!:hatsoff: All The Best To You & Yours! And I See We're Neighbors, I'm Just A Stones Throw From Ya Girl!! Take Care!! ;)

Too whom it may concern:

Hi, Tia. It's me again. Not much has changed since last time, as I'm still enjoying your collected works.

Regards,
pr