• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello From Asian babe Tia Ling

Forget facial abuse. I want to see that whole body get abused by some big black monster dicks. I have so many black gangbang fantasies about you. I have this one really nasty prison fantasy. Where you go to this really rough looking bar and you find out that they are having a release party for some guys who are getting out prison that day. You get turned on knowing that these guys are coming and that none of them have had a woman in at least 10 years. Once they show up, you can't control yourself and you just start groping on all of them and telling them how much you want to fuck and soon you got about 20 big black ex-cons giving you a hard rough gangbang. They're pulling your hair, slapping your ass fucking your ass, mouth and pussy. You're coming over and over and over and you just keep asking for more. Each guys fucks you 3 or 4 times and the gangbang lasts hours and hours before they are all finally worn out. Your sweet sexy body is covered in cum. You get cleaned up and just before you leave you tell the guys that you'd love to do this again but next time, they should bring a few more friends.

Hi Tia
Love your work with Ultimate Surrender, I always feel sorry for your opponents LOL
Although by the end, I'm sure they enjoy it as much as you :D

Hi Tia-

I came so fucking hard today watching one of your videos. You have a fantastic body! I'd love to kiss my way up your sexy thighs, lick that tight pussy, nibble my way up your tight stomach to suck on your amazing chest. I lost it today imagining how hot and wet your pussy would be if I were inside you, fucking you until we both came in waves of pleasure.

Just thought you'd want to know. ;)

Stay Sexy,
L

sexyman63

Closed Account
Hi,
When you have 2 or more guys arrond you for photos or vidéos, what do you feel ?
Before starting to do photos, when you meet guys or women who are going to play with you, what do you think about ?
And if you meet a man who you like more, do you play more with him ?
Can you explain ?
Thx
See you...
Excuse for my english.

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Hi,
When you have 2 or more guys arrond you for photos or vidéos, what do you feel ?
Before starting to do photos, when you meet guys or women who are going to play with you, what do you think about ?
And if you meet a man who you like more, do you play more with him ?
Can you explain ?
Thx
See you...
Excuse for my english.

I love 2 guys period ... so I think when i get the opp I give them both equal attention ... I just get all tingly all over from the though of two cock ! Can't really explain it .... its just my absolute fav !

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Tia-

I came so fucking hard today watching one of your videos. You have a fantastic body! I'd love to kiss my way up your sexy thighs, lick that tight pussy, nibble my way up your tight stomach to suck on your amazing chest. I lost it today imagining how hot and wet your pussy would be if I were inside you, fucking you until we both came in waves of pleasure.

Just thought you'd want to know. ;)

Stay Sexy,
L

woohoo L ... sound hot ! Tia:D

I love 2 guys period ... so I think when i get the opp I give them both equal attention ... I just get all tingly all over from the though of two cock ! Can't really explain it .... its just my absolute fav !

:nanner:Can I bring a friend? LOL:thumbsup: JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by par View Post
Good one.....but she may bring a friend instead
For Tia, you're gonna need to bring about 8 or 9 friends. That won't be enough for her but it's a good start.

Did you see Tia and Diamond do a fan? That's a dream come true!!!