• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello From Asian babe Tia Ling

New photo for me .... more of a personal one this time ... this is me checking out the airshow over labor day weekend ! Great time ... This is actually a fans helicopter behind me that was in the show and gear he gave me to wear, along with the temp tatoo on my left arm. Gave me VIP tix , so sweet of him !

Didn’t recognize you with all that close on, it doesn’t look natural. Don’t make it a bad habit.

For one pic with close on you owe us 10 new pics without. Deal?

lol .... Very Funny ! How about 3 to 1 ? Tia:D

Ok, let’s compromise and meet in the middle. 8 to 1 it is.
You just posted a very nice picture so you’re only down with 7.
But you if you do that trampoline scene we all want you to do I will be fair and forget about it.

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Ok, let’s compromise and meet in the middle. 8 to 1 it is.
You just posted a very nice picture so you’re only down with 7.
But you if you do that trampoline scene we all want you to do I will be fair and forget about it.

HaHa ... very funny .... Well atleast i have one down anyway ... but maybe this will count for something. Talked to Jonni Darko today a bit a were trying to plan that big gang bang scene ! :D

Hey Tia , I LOVE your body and i think you have a pair of the best feet in the industry any chance that you've done foot fetish work or a picture gallery

Love Terry

I've never understood that foot stuff. Seems weird to me. Of course I want Tia to only do gangbang scenes so... BTW when's the next one planned?

HaHa ... very funny .... Well atleast i have one down anyway ... but maybe this will count for something. Talked to Jonni Darko today a bit a were trying to plan that big gang bang scene ! :D

Well if thats the Tia Vs. a gang of black guys or a group of black girls scenes, it counts for a lot.
If you start out by saying that you like a bit of rough but have been told that black guys is only good for a bit of kissing and hugging, it will count for all eight.
But why choose? I Am sure noone will complain if we get both pics and GB.

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Tia , I LOVE your body and i think you have a pair of the best feet in the industry any chance that you've done foot fetish work or a picture gallery

Love Terry

Actually I've done quite a bit of foot fetish stuff for my site , tialing.com , with some more stuff on the way. I've also done a few things for JB video for foot fetish I think but you'll find more in my site. Hope that helps ! Tia