• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

head bangers or whimps

You must know where to look,Scott. :)

Well for starters you have to be in the inner city. You're not going to find them shit kickin' in the rural areas. It's definitely an inner city thing. But like I said, they are just not around anymore. It's all hippies and pussies at my university, and then there are just the normal dudes like me. I don't fit any cliches because I don't want to. I act the way I want to act, dress the way (the ladies) like, and listen to whatever I damn well feel like, from rap to metal to country to f-ing pop. :)

I love metal of all kinds be it: hard rock, thrash, death, black, nu, metalcore, deathcore, goth, industrial, etc. Old or new, if it kick ass, then it rulz, in my book!

JayJohn85

Banned
I hate death metal or black metal.....Or whatever the fuck its called. Slipknot may be more mainstream but they are the only ones I have been actually able to listen to. The rest of them just fucking screeching. But I always was a lyrics man, I mean I like bitching music especially kick ass drums but if I cant make out the words or what the dude is singing about has no actual meaning then fuck that.

Look at my avatar and you tell me!

Well for starters you have to be in the inner city. You're not going to find them shit kickin' in the rural areas. It's definitely an inner city thing. But like I said, they are just not around anymore. It's all hippies and pussies at my university, and then there are just the normal dudes like me. I don't fit any cliches because I don't want to. I act the way I want to act, dress the way (the ladies) like, and listen to whatever I damn well feel like, from rap to metal to country to f-ing pop. :)

i live in the middle of nowhere and you are right im about the onley metalhead around