• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have You Ever Had an Office Affair / sex with a co-worker ?

Have You Ever Had an Office Affair / sex with a co-worker ?

• yep. It was a one night stand... pretty hot

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • yep. It end it up in a serious relationship

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • nope, but it would be ok to have one

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • nope, and i don't want to... i think it's sick!

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Yep. Had a two month long "affair" with my bosses son, who also worked for the same company. I didn't want anything serious because I had just gotten out of a serious relationship, and he was getting back at his gf for cheating on him so we both got what we wanted and moved on once I left the job to go back to school. :)

Oh yeah, it was fucking hot. During lunch I would slide the health and safety award to one side revealing this hole in the wall that the owners had decided not to fix but instead to cover up with the aforementioned award. And, yeah I would fuck the hole. No lube, no spit just a nice dry hump until I came within the cavity of the wall.

My co-workers at the time would all stand around and take bets on how long I would last and to be honest it wasn't very long. Be it the pressure, the pain or just the fact that the wall was a complete slut. I would blast in no time. Then whoever had won would parade around the stock room reveling in such a mighty win. Whilst I exhausted feeling both extreme pleasure and intense pain would lie there on the dirty unswept floor with a distant smile on my face semi-conscious and euphoric.

After about a month of non-stop "action" of once maybe twice a day the wall began to emit a rather pungent smell that would radiate throughout the stockroom especially on hot days. So much so that it got so bad that on more than one occasion customers passing by the entrance to the back room would faint - overcome by the rancid, rotting smell that radiated from within.

So of course it was my job as the main culprit of this abomination - as the manager said - I of course had to clean the hole out.

Now whilst I had strong feelings towards this hole. Strong enough to call them loving feelings. The smell that emanated from that hole had put me off for weeks. I'm sorry but a smelly hole just isn't going to cut the mustard on my toad in the hole. And so as I approached the hole and by the blood stains that were surrounding the hole itself I knew she had had over the past couple of weeks "other" gentlemen callers. All of whom had not worn protection and all of whom from what I could tell weren't used to fucking brick walls.

As I got closer the wall looked strange almost as though the surrounding area was crumbling and when I proded it with a stick a fair amount fell away. Showing quite a lot of the insides of the wall. I was shocked and I'm sure so was she. But something caught my attention. Something that looked like it was moving. As I prodded it further it seemed to shrink back up into the wall trying to stay safe and warm. I thought it was a rat or mouse or owl . . . something that could delve into walls, owls can do that right?

Anyway, about an hour or twos worth of digging I almost had it. But it always had gotten away from me. Until one hit with the hammer and the entire wall seemingly fell in upon itself exposing the outside world and the carpark on the other side. But, that wasn't all, standing before me covered in brick and what looked like month old semen was what can only be described as a half man, half wall hybrid of some sort.

As you can imagine I was shocked. The bitch told me she was on the pill! :mad:

Of course I murdered the child and buried the remains on a building site.

It was for the best.

Tl;Dr seriously

habo9

Banned
Yes Ive had a few one nighters with co-workers in the past , its all fun nothin serious and I will again & again

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
I had already put in my notice when this happened, and we're still currently together and she just recently left that job. So I guess it wasn't an affair.

One night stand. Was her last day there too. I really liked her. I moved to another country so we couldn't hook up. We remain friends though.

I worked in a restaurant for 8 years. I'm sure other restaurant veterans have similar stories. There was a lot of people that didn't really care for their job, (Myself included) so there was a lot of messing around behind the scenes. A lot of drugs, drinking and f'ing on the clock and off the clock. It was a brutal few years. Fun though. Met lots of cool people.

I've heard it's not worth the risk of getting involved in an office affair becoz it could cost you your livelihood

I've only worked in one place where there was a hottie who I wanted to get with and it wasn't for a one-nighter but a long-termer....she wasn't interested and the rejection pretty much soured me on the idea of hooking up at the workplace. :dunno:

This poll made me think about it and I realized that I hooked up with at least one chick from every job I ever had. In fact I got more tail at work than going out to clubs.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Nope never will, don't stick you pen in the company ink that policy. However I did catch two other managers fucking at a job I had once, needless to say I quit with a decent severence pay amount.

Yes, for about six weeks we fucked two or three times a week in my office - either on my desk or on a sofa I have in there. It was pure lust and ended when she moved on because her husband (don't judge me - it was lust I tell ya!) got promoted and they moved.

No regrets because it was pure fucking and I got to jizz on her ever time!

Commander01

Closed Account
No, but I do work with some extremely attractive girls and have had thoughts! I think it's easy to be attracted to co-workers because we spend 8 hours a day with them!