• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have You Ever Had an Office Affair / sex with a co-worker ?

Have You Ever Had an Office Affair / sex with a co-worker ?

• yep. It was a one night stand... pretty hot

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • yep. It end it up in a serious relationship

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • nope, but it would be ok to have one

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • nope, and i don't want to... i think it's sick!

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, the same corporation, but not the same location or division. I really liked her too. I even considered that she might become Mrs. Rey C. But she didn't want to move to the U.S. (even though I found a position for her here with my division), and I had no intention of moving to Mexico.

One of the very few busted relationships where I've had to second guess myself; she was quite a catch. Oh well... :dunno:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
some of the most memorable sex happens during business hours on premises. Don't want to get caught and it has to be rather quick.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
One summer I worked at Great America and it wasn't just a one night stand it went on for like 3 or 4 weeks! The girl I was interested in, confessed to me one night that she was curious about being with another woman and I had already had a couple of girl/girl relationships, so I was eager to 'show her the ropes' if you will. It was so hot and passionate, but it was always just sex, we never felt jealousy or upset if we found out the other was busy. Luckily we didn't really work in the same area or I'm sure we wouldn't have been able to keep our hands off each other. That place was like one long hook up all summer long.

I haven't but right now I'm looking at a chick across the office with a big butt and gigantic pair of titties that I'd like to bend over the desk and give it to!!!

:cool:

Lust

Lost at Birth
when i was working my way through college, it happened frequently. but anyone else who's ever worked in a bar/restaurant can probably relate to that.

in my professional career, no, i stay away from that completely. i have a great career and make way too much money which people other than just me rely on to endanger losing it. all that education, all that work to get where i am just to possibly lose it to fuck one girl? fuck that.

instead i'll just hope Neutron66 has success with that gigantic butt girl across the hall and is generous enough to share the story :)

redpaint

Closed Account
This is very true... I did it once, thought it was just a hook up, the girl though we were going to start dating. It kicked off a rather unpleasant 8 months of me getting the evil eye every day in the office. Tread carefully with office romance.:cool:

The whole office romance thing is never worth it if you brake up with the person you have to put up with the evil eye or the silent treatment every time you go to work i'm still getting the evil eye from a work chick i dated last year.:rofl:

And you live where now lol :D

One summer I worked at Great America and it wasn't just a one night stand it went on for like 3 or 4 weeks! The girl I was interested in, confessed to me one night that she was curious about being with another woman and I had already had a couple of girl/girl relationships, so I was eager to 'show her the ropes' if you will. It was so hot and passionate, but it was always just sex, we never felt jealousy or upset if we found out the other was busy. Luckily we didn't really work in the same area or I'm sure we wouldn't have been able to keep our hands off each other. That place was like one long hook up all summer long.

Three times. I was an Account Executive for a large U. S coporation and had this hot affair with a customer's admin. asst. Lasted about 2 years, then I got divorced. We later became friends, but she then got married and that was the end of that. Second time around, I got involved with my SVP's secretary who was, in many other's opinion, the hottest blonde in the company. Well, I married her and have a lovely daughter from the relationship. Now, I am again divorced and single and no longer with that company. Had some really great sex and times during my employment, and probably lucky that no lawsuit ever was issued.

Happened to me a couple of different times. One ended in a serious long term relationship, and the other ended in me leaving the job because the lady became a bit psycho. I would tread lightly out there.

Wow.

Hot.

*passes out*

:tongue:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Yes I have it became serious but we are no longer together I was thinking of starting a thread like this but came up with something different.Anyway it was pretty hot and sexy.Good thread.:thumbsup:

umm, this poll is retarded. I have never and would never have sex with someone I worked with, not because I think it's "sick," but because it's bad for career longevity. Sex scandals don't exactly make the bosses eager to promote you.