• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have u guys ever smoked weed then jacked off?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
^^^ I'm gonna plead the 5th!
:D

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Wow i can't believe i only just found this thread, what a great read it has been.

I rarely smoke the green, becuase it effects me worse than all the other drugs i've tried. I either get extremely paranoid and honestly believe i should kill myself before "someone else" does.
Or i become extremely horny, in which case yes i probably would jack off...

Willing to bet, everyone here who smokes, has smoked then jacked off!
Welcome to the board!
:glugglug:

my thoughts too :)

Wow i can't believe i only just found this thread, what a great read it has been.

I rarely smoke the green, becuase it effects me worse than all the other drugs i've tried. I either get extremely paranoid and honestly believe i should kill myself before "someone else" does.
Or i become extremely horny, in which case yes i probably would jack off...

are you sure weed does that to you? because you are describing thoughts another drug i know of causes. :dunno:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
are you sure weed does that to you? because you are describing thoughts another drug i know of causes. :dunno:

Haha, yup. I duno why, cocaine: Nothing, E: Nothing...

but weed? i go fucking mental...

edit: I do not take part in any of these illegal activities... its all lies.

Never done any drugs and I wouldn't touch a woman who does.
Hell, I don't bother with a woman who has been drinking, even now with my wife!

I don't like myself or my lover to be "artificially influenced" in our collective passion.
I want to experience it in my natural state.

And yes, even for jacking. ;)

Feels good don't it? One thing I need to stop doing after blazing is eating. Jeez I pack the pounds on when I do that.

To the poster who says he gets paranoid: that's an individual effect that happens from person to person, weed is not a psychedelic drug, you don't hallucinate, your state of mind is affected, but definitely not that drastically. Make sure what you're getting isn't laced with something crazy, like Coke. It's happened to my friend before and he temporarily went blind. If you have problems when you do it, then take a break, but that shouldn't happen for most people.

member006

Closed Account
What a tool he was. :( I missed the fun.

On topic. I have never done drugs, nor do I jack off. Out of the loop again I guess.:dunno:

LL:glugglug:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Feels good don't it? One thing I need to stop doing after blazing is eating. Jeez I pack the pounds on when I do that.

To the poster who says he gets paranoid: that's an individual effect that happens from person to person, weed is not a psychedelic drug, you don't hallucinate, your state of mind is affected, but definitely not that drastically. Make sure what you're getting isn't laced with something crazy, like Coke. It's happened to my friend before and he temporarily went blind. If you have problems when you do it, then take a break, but that shouldn't happen for most people.

No, it's not laced, i just get paranoid, i never said i "hallucinate". And like i said in my post, i don't do it that often...

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I have never, because I strictly avoid drugs - only thinking about using them fills me with unrestrained disgust.

Legzman

What a tool he was. :( I missed the fun.

On topic. I have never done drugs, nor do I jack off. Out of the loop again I guess.:dunno:

LL:glugglug:

You don't jackoff? Oh, that's cause your missing the vital equipment to do so! :D

is erba what you call weed in italy? i have to remember this. i like that. i just wish i smoked now. it would be like. "hey you got some erba?" i like that word. it rolls off the tongue. got to love those european languages. i love them romantic languages, except spanish.

erba = weed it's correct:thumbsup:

To be honest I thought more people smoked weed in such a board (even occasionally...) C'mon we are not talking about those heavy drugs that destroy your life! Don't u think the alcohol abuse is much more serious then an occasional use of weed!!?? sometimes is not a matter of legality...

Legzman

To be honest I thought more people smoked weed in such a board (even occasionally...) C'mon we are not talking about those heavy drugs that destroy your life! Don't u think the alcohol abuse is much more serious then an occasional use of weed!!?? sometimes is not a matter of legality...

ah...such truer words were never spoken, well except that ALWAYS comes up in about every topic on this board discussing weed! Maybe one of these days people will understand this...the law makers specifically!

never... but i have tried weed 2 or 3 times...nothing happened to me... i was perfectly normal. hmmmm odd

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
so happens that my girl and i always smoke before sex. it does intensify a lot of those good yummy feelings. i dont smoke and then take care of myself. boring.

Don't worry, I smoke weed all the time, drink every day, and am not opposed to the occasional rail jammed up my nose either. It's been a couple years, though, since I've enjoyed any psychedelics. I think I've reduced it to the more run of the mill recreational drug use.

No I didn't! And beats the hell out of me why I never done it?! I'll sure have to try that, tnx for reminding me! Cheers