• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fellas, Tell Us About This Marijuana You've Been Smoking Lately?

Got a new toy today, no it's not an anal Hitachi wand but a battery powered liquid transfer pump(siphon). $15.99 at Harbor Frieght Tools and I had a 20% off coupon. It cuts water change-out times in half. So much easier/faster than the old squeeze bulb style and no hand cramps. Best money I ever spent. I didn't even know the battery powered ones existed till I seen it on accident. :dunno:

ezgif-com-resize-3.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hey RJS, you know anything about edibles? I've never had any luck with them but I think I got some weak ones. I might pick up some gummies the next time I go to the weed store. There is a comic named Joey Diaz who talks about something called Stars of Death.

Hey RJS, you know anything about edibles? I've never had any luck with them but I think I got some weak ones. I might pick up some gummies the next time I go to the weed store. There is a comic named Joey Diaz who talks about something called Stars of Death.
Not really a big fan of edibles and normally walk right past them in the shop. I like smoke, the taste, smell, so I'd much rather roll a fat one. With edibles the buzz lasts longer but as far as intensity I get just as high off smoking. Edibles are a cool novelty tho. Great for people who don't like to smoke.

Not really a big fan of edibles and normally walk right past them in the shop. I like smoke, the taste, smell, so I'd much rather roll a fat one. With edibles the buzz lasts longer but as far as intensity I get just as high off smoking. Edibles are a cool novelty tho. Great for people who don't like to smoke.

I'm fairly basic with my weed too. I have one of those Volcano Digital Vaporizers. It's OK but I prefer smoking out of my 3 piece glass bong.

If I get some edibles in the next few days I will post here how they were. I used to get Chocolate Hash Bars and eat them in the car on the way home from the weed store. I didn't feel anything from those ones.

I'm fairly basic with my weed too. I have one of those Volcano Digital Vaporizers. It's OK but I prefer smoking out of my 3 piece glass bong.

If I get some edibles in the next few days I will post here how they were. I used to get Chocolate Hash Bars and eat them in the car on the way home from the weed store. I didn't feel anything from those ones.

Ya, let us know how you like them. The last time I had an edible was a gummie. I was at a party and a friend gave it to me. The gummie was pretty big, about the size of a miniature Bic lighter. Anyways I eats the cotdam thing and he turns around and says "Just eat 1/4 of it and save some for later". I ate the whole fucking thing and was so stoned I puked for 20min and had to leave. I don't like being that high. It was intense and lasted long tho. Before you buy any ask what the THC content is. Make sure it's 8% or higher or your just wasting money.

I'm looking into potency amounts right now. I see a lot of people who look like they're going to puke after taking too much. I might start with 20mg and wait an hour.

I'm looking into potency amounts right now. I see a lot of people who look like they're going to puke after taking too much. I might start with 20mg and wait an hour.
Defo experiment before taking an entire dose. There was a place in town that had these caramel lollipops that we're bad ass. The place has since closed :( They we're delicious tho and was easy to regulate intake. Suck on that bitch till you get to your desired level and wrap it back up for a reboost later ;)

Defo experiment before taking an entire dose. There was a place in town that had these caramel lollipops that we're bad ass. The place has since closed :( They we're delicious tho and was easy to regulate intake. Suck on that bitch till you get to your desired level and wrap it back up for a reboost later ;)

Thanks. I think I'm going tomorrow.

I might like being drunk but I'm not crazy about the drinking it takes to get to that point. I like everything about weed including cleaning my bong, grinding the weed, smoking it, and getting high. I wake up the next morning even if after only 4 hours of sleep and I'm ready to go with a cup of coffee.

Thanks. I think I'm going tomorrow.

I might like being drunk but I'm not crazy about the drinking it takes to get to that point. I like everything about weed including cleaning my bong, grinding the weed, smoking it, and getting high. I wake up the next morning even if after only 4 hours of sleep and I'm ready to go with a cup of coffee.

Yes sir, a few morning tokes with some Java will get you mind right ;)

My thing is, when I drink which is pretty much every day, I don't eat. Food don't even sound good. But I'll add a little weed and within an hour I'm smashing food. Lol

OK, here's my report about the Kushy Punch Hybrid 100mg. The package comes in 10 10mg gummies. I took 2 so I had 20mg. The package said to wait an hour so I waited half an hour. I took 2 more so 40mg total in my system. Still don't feel too much. I wait an hour so now it's 90 minutes since popping the first one. I take the rest of the package which was 6 more gummies at 60mg. Now I have the complete 100mg of THC in my system. Still not a whole lot of effect.

These gummies didn't do too much to me but I may try some other edibles in the future.

OK, here's my report about the Kushy Punch Hybrid 100mg. The package comes in 10 10mg gummies. I took 2 so I had 20mg. The package said to wait an hour so I waited half an hour. I took 2 more so 40mg total in my system. Still don't feel too much. I wait an hour so now it's 90 minutes since popping the first one. I take the rest of the package which was 6 more gummies at 60mg. Now I have the complete 100mg of THC in my system. Still not a whole lot of effect.

These gummies didn't do too much to me but I may try some other edibles in the future.

Thanks for the update man, I'll just stick to the buds. I was snipping a dried branch earlier and on the tray I noticed all the lovely powder. It's only one branch worth but I'm thinking bong right now. If you don't hear from me, I'm in a coma. LOL

IMG-20190119-210536.jpg

ezgif-com-resize-1.jpg

May you have the most pleasant and psychedelic coma ever if I don’t hear from you soon.

Is that powder like kief?

I got a nice ounce of Girl Scout Cookies that I’m going to fire up later.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

Dino make your own edible. Buy one of those brownie mix packs from the grocery store- the one you just need to add water. Grate in and 8th of bask and bake yourself a few brownies. They are the ticket :yesyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Dino make your own edible. Buy one of those brownie mix packs from the grocery store- the one you just need to add water. Grate in and 8th of bask and bake yourself a few brownies. They are the ticket :yesyes:

Stopped by my new dispensary today. There is a strain called Gelato. I bought that one there before. It's good stuff. Today I bought something called Gelati which is absolute fire. Thirty five bucks an eighth and no tax charged.

Last edited: