• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have any health problems?

I don't have any serious health problems, but I do have a sensitive digestive system. Too much of certain foods like dairy or big greasy meals really upset my stomach. I also have seasonal allergies that cause problems for me in the spring and summer. What about you?

none. :cool: did used to suffer from acne -- esp. when younger . :(

perhaps depression too ... :(

nice thread Ice :thumbsup:

I don't have any serious health problems, but I do have a sensitive digestive system. Too much of certain foods like dairy or big greasy meals really upset my stomach. I also have seasonal allergies that cause problems for me in the spring and summer. What about you?
I have the same digestive problems.
Except for that the doctor has said I am as healthy as I can be, But it doesn't feel like I am.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I do have epilepsy. But by medication, it's kept in a state where I can live a normal life, except i can't get driver's license.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Migraines.

Luckily I know what my triggers are for migraines and they don't occure as often as they used to.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Basically anything that healthly, fruits and stuff makes either my face swell up or shuts down my respiratory functions.

Other than that.... does a dirty mind count?

no one here got a magic (blue ) pill ? :whistle::angels::sing:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Quite a few, Epilepsy among them.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Just one of my knees is really bad ... and my back has been playing up the last couple of years.
Like someone once said "it's not the years it's the mileage".

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I have a slight case of the humorously named (It's not what it sounds like); yet legitimate Photophobia.

Mine's not bad, I just have to wear sunglasses all the time.