• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hardest level you've ever played.

The next to last fight in Batman: Arkham Asylum. Two titans and a slew of thugs.

It's so hard I finally gave up and bailed on the game. Still haven't finished it.

:cool:

The end boss in Gears of War. The only reason I finished the final level (and the game) the first time going through is because of a glitch where Raam gets stuck and you can keep shooting him with the sniper riffle.

And Dracula in the first Castlevania for NES. Watching him turn into a giant bat is a soul crushing experience.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Borderlands - The Secret Armoury DLC. The last boss level trying to defeat Crawmerax the Invincible. Nearly gave up, but finally beat it.

Supply Lines in GTA San Andreas - the one with the RC plane which doesn't have enough fuel to complete the mission where you're supposed to go round town shooting vans and bikes.

labels=0
labels_0

Supply Lines in GTA San Andreas - the one with the RC plane which doesn't have enough fuel to complete the mission where you're supposed to go round town shooting vans and bikes.

I hated that damn, mission. It wouldn't be so hard if the flying controls weren't so terrible!