• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Valentines day boys and girls!!! <3

Well Thats the plan who knows maybe she will come on freeones and stare at your pics all day ;)

haha that works too :D tell her to post some of her own so I can seee :p

haha I am sure she would be more then willing to send you some stuff. If I was to discribe her "type" of girl it would sound like I am discribing you lol

oooooh excellent!!! :D

wow who is this girl she is very hot

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Happy Valentines Day! Sadly I gotta work today :(

Hmm. For my V-Day, I'm thinking about printing off these pics and putting them on my fridge. They are fridge-worthy.

Valentines day is such a scam. Its really a woman's holiday and guys get screwed over. Unless their getting guaranteed sex in return.

you guys have superbowl sunday, and we get Valentines day. At least you're pretty much guaranteed sex if you suceed on Vday...best us girls can hope for on Superbowl sunday is "hon can you get me another beer kthx" lol.

Hope everyones having a good day so far. :)

member979979

Closed Account
you guys have superbowl sunday, and we get Valentines day. At least you're pretty much guaranteed sex if you suceed on Vday...best us girls can hope for on Superbowl sunday is "hon can you get me another beer kthx" lol.

Hope everyones having a good day so far. :)

The Superbowl isnt even about football anymore, its mostly targeted toward women and non football fans. So see, we are screwed. :dunno: