• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Easter

The only thing you know is that you are full of shit. Exodus 33:11. Moses, ever hear of him? He was in the Bible.

God does not speak directly to anyone.

Moses received instructions from him, but it happend through the visions.

"Conservative-looking older gentleman"?

You do not know who Dick Cheney is?

You get off the Politics & Religion Section right now and take some basic current history lessons.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have a dim recollection that he was the Vice President.

Easter means two things. Rabbit stew and Walking Dead marathon.

For the Christians it is the day when Jesus went to heaven and he will return one day.

Pre-easter time... That nightmare'ish day of horrors, worse than all the ghosts of halloween all together, for all the anti-social people. Even trying to keep all the curtains shut off tightly and lights turned off, being locked in the basement, their doorbells will keep ringing constantly within regular intervals. Even unplugging doorbell won't help and those little witches will keep knocking the door until the day is over. Making things even worse, the only time of the year when people visit their houses to soil those doorsteps, is kids from the neighborhood asking for freebie candies and giving dry twigs as a thank you, like that would be some kind of punishment...

A simple thank you is enough for Easter witches.

I think I'll put a bullet in a bunnies head, then cook the little fucker, and enjoy him with some little red potatoes, and ironically, carrots.

Happy Easter

Quite a brutal way to spend to Easter.

Happy festivus, bitches. .. O wait that's at the end of the year.

Happy easter to all you guys and gals.

And chocolate easter bunnies.

Happy Easter to you too.

"Moses, ever hear of him? He was in the Bible." Isn't he the one who lived to be 120 years old? lol He must have had a high-fiber diet. Or how about Enoch who lived 365 years before God took him (Genesis 5:22–24). Lamech lived 777 years (Genesis 5:21). Genesis 9:29 records that Noah lived 950 years. But the oldest man in the Bible, outliving all the rest, is a man named Methuselah, who lived 969 years (Genesis 5:27)

They lived to old age.

Now they are in heaven and they continue to work there.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I highly recommend becoming your own god. You will know what you should do, and not have to trust in shady men who wear women's clothes and say they know what he says.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No Peeps for PIMQ.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What, are y'all a bunch of anti-Semites? Happy Passover!!!! It's quite a big deal here in rural Texas.

The Jews can celebrate Easter if they want to.
Why would they ? Easter is about jesus' resurrection, jews don't believe that, why would they celebrate it ?
Jews celebrating Easter makes as much sense as christians celebrating Laylat al-Qadr (the muslim holiday that celebrates the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to Mohamed).

I have a lot of respect for all the people that believe the book of fiction known as the bible. If it wasn't for these mongoloids believing such tatt I wouldn't be on holiday right now. Thanks religious people!

I have a lot of respect for all the people that believe the book of fiction known as the bible. If it wasn't for these mongoloids believing such tatt I wouldn't be on holiday right now. Thanks religious people!

Spend a nice day off.

images.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There are Christian Jews and they celebrate Easter.

No there is not. Jewish is a religion, Christian, is a religion. There my be Israelis that are Christians, as there may be Arabs that fall into that category as well.However, I would find it difficult to think that someone would believe both. One may convert to the other, but that's not the same. Jews celebrate passover...which I do not understand, but to the Jews, Christ is just another disciple, if I'm not mistaken, and their lord and savior has yet to be reveled.

Happy Easter to all of you, don't eat too much chocolate ;)

@ assari : I never meant to hurt your feeling with the pic I posted before. To me, the Easter bunny is not part of the christian aspect of Easter. If I would have wante to hurt your christian feeling, I would have choosen a pic mocking the crucifiction and/or the resurrection.