• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Easter

And you're being thick again. Christian holidays do not future Santa or Easter Bunnies. You are confusing a pagan habit with the religious celebration. Just because for ramadan i eat pork 3 times a day and fuck everybody that moves, doesn't mean that ramadan features sluts indulging with cocks and pork ribs.
You're the one being thicked : I clearly mentioned that "muslim holidays do not features non-religious customs such as Santa or the Easter Bunny"

NON-RELIGIOUS, do you understand these two simple words with the 2 brains cells of yours ?

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
You're the one being thicked : I clearly mentioned that "muslim holidays do not features non-religious customs such as Santa or the Easter Bunny"

NON-RELIGIOUS, do you understand these two simple words with the 2 brains cells of yours ?

Christians holidays do not feature non-religious customs either. It's people celebrating something aside in a pagan way, some are muslims, some are christians most are atheist. You are thick. Believe me. You are. CHRISTIANS HOLIDAYS DO NOT FEATURE EASTER BUNNIES OR SANTAS. Maybe in uppercase you'll get it. What people do during these days is up to them, it has nothing to do with the Christians holidays customs; like i said, i could eat pork and fuck different men all day long during ramadan and it does not mean that muslim celebrations feature sluts and pigs feasts. May The Thin be with you.

Then why is it called the EASTER Bunny ? Why do people rush into malls to buy CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ?!

like i said, i could eat pork and fuck different men all day long during ramadan and it does not mean that muslim celebrations feature sluts and pigs feasts
But you're not muslim, right ?
Because, what christians do at christmas is part of christmas. Otherwise why would Fox News choose a christmas tree as a symbol of the "war on christmas" instead of a more christian symbol, such a the Baby Jesus ?
why-the-religious-right-is-losing-the-war-on-christmas.jpg

Jesus went to heaven and people ask when he will be back.

Only God knows this and he does not speak directly to the people.

The only thing I know is that the day when he will be back is the day of judgment.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Only God knows this and he does not speak directly to the people. The only thing I know is ...

The only thing you know is that you are full of shit. Exodus 33:11. Moses, ever hear of him? He was in the Bible.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
^

A group of children playing in the yard of the White House.

Well, group events are very anti-conservative so it is no wonder that this conservative-looking older gentleman wanted to shoot someone.

"Conservative-looking older gentleman"?

You do not know who Dick Cheney is?

You get off the Politics & Religion Section right now and take some basic current history lessons.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Easter means two things. Rabbit stew and Walking Dead marathon.

Pre-easter time... That nightmare'ish day of horrors, worse than all the ghosts of halloween all together, for all the anti-social people. Even trying to keep all the curtains shut off tightly and lights turned off, being locked in the basement, their doorbells will keep ringing constantly within regular intervals. Even unplugging doorbell won't help and those little witches will keep knocking the door until the day is over. Making things even worse, the only time of the year when people visit their houses to soil those doorsteps, is kids from the neighborhood asking for freebie candies and giving dry twigs as a thank you, like that would be some kind of punishment...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think I'll put a bullet in a bunnies head, then cook the little fucker, and enjoy him with some little red potatoes, and ironically, carrots.

Happy Easter

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Happy festivus, bitches. .. O wait that's at the end of the year.

Happy easter to all you guys and gals.

Easter means two things. Rabbit stew and Walking Dead marathon.

And chocolate easter bunnies.

Ah yes Easter. The day that Jesus (pronounced Hey-soos) rose from the dead and ascended into the clouds to be with the big invisible man in the sky, because you know, god being all-knowing and perfect had to send his son down to earth to make some shake shit up and get tortured for everyone to see so they knew they could do anything they wanted and it would all be ok....if you had never heard this stupid fucking story before and someone told it to you you would smile and then say to the person next to you "can you believe the balls on this idiot for trying to tell us this load of horseshit?"

"Moses, ever hear of him? He was in the Bible." Isn't he the one who lived to be 120 years old? lol He must have had a high-fiber diet. Or how about Enoch who lived 365 years before God took him (Genesis 5:22–24). Lamech lived 777 years (Genesis 5:21). Genesis 9:29 records that Noah lived 950 years. But the oldest man in the Bible, outliving all the rest, is a man named Methuselah, who lived 969 years (Genesis 5:27)

All of this yet with technology the average life span today is just getting into the early 80s? Another horrendous load of shit in the big book of fairy tales!

Ah yes Easter. The day that Jesus (pronounced Hey-soos) rose from the dead and ascended into the clouds to be with the big invisible man in the sky
Actually, you're mixing Easter and Ascencion Day here.

You wanna make fun of christian beliefs, fine. But first, have some knowledge about these beliefs, otherwise you're just making a fool of yourself.

Easter encompasses the entire soiree...good Friday the ascension blah blah blah.... "you're just making a fool of yourself" Says the person who believes all of this craziness.
I don't know who you're talking about but certainly not about me since I do not believe in Jesus, Poseidon, Shiva, Osiris, Odin or Teutates (celtic god od death)

And, FYI : Ascencion Day is on May 14 this year. It is not part of Easter.

Johan, in the US the sheep believe that on Friday Jesus (Hey-soos) was put into the tomb and on Sunday he rose and ascended into heaven. As far I've heard there is nothing about ascension day in mid-may here.

WEll, the Bible clearly says that, on Sunday, 3 women went to the place where he was buried and found the tomb empty. Some tile later, Jesus appeared to two disciples who were walikng from Jerusalem to Emmaus. Later he asked Peter "Do you love me" 3 times, which is a references to Peter denying being a disciple 3 times when he had sneadked into the Temple after Jesus has been arrested (among other appearances). Later he ascended to Heaven after having promised to send them the Holy Spirit.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Why fight over petty stuff like some carpenter a couple thousand years ago who was called a terrorist by enforcers of the imperium and killed off? He's dead.