• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happy Easter

Easter is the oldest and most important Christian Holiday.

images.jpg

Would you post something like that for a muslim holiday? Just curious.

Absolutely. But there are very few pics that are someway funny and blasphematory about Islam. Probably because muslim holidays do not feature non-religious customs such as Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Would you post something like that for a muslim holiday? Just curious.

I would, if I knew any. Maybe you can help me out with the calendar on that.

Actually, the muslim calendar is a moon calendar, featuring about 10 days less than the gregorian calendar we use.
Because of that, muslim holidays' dates change from one year to another. For example, Eid al-Adha, the most important muslim holiday, was on October 4th in 2014 and is set for September 25th 2015

Actually, the muslim calendar is a moon calendar, featuring about 10 days less than the gregorian calendar we use.
Because of that, muslim holidays' dates change from one year to another. For example, Eid al-Adha, the most important muslim holiday, was on October 4th in 2014 and is set for September 25th 2015

Oh...ok...so at this point I've come to the conclusion that I don't care. I hope they enjoy their holidays. I probably will not be joining in on mocking any of them unless I happen to trip over them.

For now, I'll mock the ones I know and celebrate myself, like Zombie Jesus Day!

th

mybutthurtswhatLOGO.gif

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Happy Easter to you all! Celebrate it while you can. I am visiting a womamn who can't leave her room and stays in bed, unless she gets put in her wheelchair. Too much fussing about shit that is so unnecessary.

Happy Easter to you and your family Assari.

Happy Easter to all those that celebrate it!

Thank you and the same wishes to you too.

Happy Easter to you all! Celebrate it while you can. I am visiting a womamn who can't leave her room and stays in bed, unless she gets put in her wheelchair. Too much fussing about shit that is so unnecessary.

Its great that you are her support.

Too often a disabled person is suffering from loneliness.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Absolutely. But there are very few pics that are someway funny and blasphematory about Islam. Probably because muslim holidays do not feature non-religious customs such as Santa or the Easter Bunny.

And you're being thick again. Christian holidays do not future Santa or Easter Bunnies. You are confusing a pagan habit with the religious celebration. Just because for ramadan i eat pork 3 times a day and fuck everybody that moves, doesn't mean that ramadan features sluts indulging with cocks and pork ribs.