• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

haley scott is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Serge108 said:
i always get what i want

Congratulations are in order then - you just got redstoned.....:rolleyes:

Now do us all a favour and PI$$ OFF!

Serge108

Banned
mr fucking omega, dont EVER tell me what to do, thats another rule, EVER, do you fucking understand that midget? that goes for all of you cowards, im sick of your shit, i hope you all dont think this is a joke im dead serious and there is not an ounce of a smile on my face

when i say get to work and get my pictures i mean i am sick and tired of your stupid comments and i want my damn pictures, i know haley isnt only on the 3 sites that the "listeners" posted, i am in charge here NOT YOU, get that in your heads, i should have had 200 pictures of her by now GET TO WORK

ps that rep means nothing to me, i was nice the minute i came here and i really dont care what you think

4G63

Closed Account
Serge108 said:
there is not an ounce of a smile on my face

I have a feeling your having the time of your life.

BTW there is a huge smile on my lips.

Last edited by a moderator:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Serge108 said:
mr fucking omega, dont EVER tell me what to do, thats another rule, EVER, do you fucking understand that midget? that goes for all of you cowards, im sick of your shit, i hope you all dont think this is a joke im dead serious and there is not an ounce of a smile on my face

when i say get to work and get my pictures i mean i am sick and tired of your stupid comments and i want my damn pictures, i know haley isnt only on the 3 sites that the "listeners" posted, i am in charge here NOT YOU, get that in your heads, i should have had 200 pictures of her by now GET TO WORK

ps that rep means nothing to me, i was nice the minute i came here and i really dont care what you think

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.:sleep: ..:ban:

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Serge108 said:
you watch your mouth r2-d2 or whatever the hell your name is, my rules are simple:

1) i tell you what to do
2) you listen
3) you do what i tell you to do
4) most of you broke this rule but you DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! you just shut up and whatever i said to do, post pics of sexy haley, you do it without questioning my authority over you
5) speaking of authority i am in charge

there will be more rules later, get to work

I think that's quite enough.

Wow. Nice flame-festival in this thread!!! Not only does a self-professed pot-smoking auto-mechanic think that I'm (or call me) a "dick," but we also have a n00b flaming damn-near everyone. :wtf: :eek:

IMO, this thread needs to be closed, and closed quickly. mcrocket and I might get into disgreements, public or private, from time to time, but for fuck's sake, we never posted about people being dicks or flamed each other as people are doing here - we civilly disagreed, but good God I can't believe this thread is still open and that there haven't been bans issued already!!! [EDIT - the n00b was banned while I wrote this lol]

:2 cents:

P.S This might come as a shocker, but the only sensible post in this thread, IMO, is mcrocket's post about how he and I got banned last week. lol

Last edited:

Max

Banned
Wow :eek: I never seen a n00b flame us so much lol

What a fuckin tosser I wish I would have been around a little earlier when this was in it's prime and gave that guy a taste of maxell's medicine :mad:

No one talks to my freeones buddies like that :thumbsup:

What a twat :ak47:

i'm gonna vote for him for next weeks MOTW.

actually, after thinking about it for 0.04 seconds, i don't think I'll be doing that

What a dumbf*ck...sometimes a ban is not enough:ak47:

BTW...all bets are OFF..for winner of 'Crazy thread 3':thumbsup:

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I think the thread has gone on far enough.
We all saw how this guy really showed his arse.
I just don't see the point of letting this thread continue :2 cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.