• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

haley scott is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets better every minute. :D

lol guys like that are funny. they talk big on these forums cause in real life there nothing. I love freeones. good people that are able to get the pics you want. it just takes TIME lol.

Serge108

Banned
for christs sake you little brats just dont want to listen, i feel like im in a forum full of 7 year olds, i said GET TO WORK AND GET MY PICTURES, and thanks whoever said im big and bad because i am and im glad you let everyone kno that, now all of you get to it immediately! that means NOOOW, i cant believe you little brats are not doing what i tell you to do this is an outrage

McRocket

Banned
americanharley said:
I don't know whats weirder, "Mr. I get what I want", or mcrocket agreeing with 'Fly.

Only at FO's.:thumbsup:

Funny. I think Nightfly once typed that about Georges and I a LONG time ago.

Actually, Nightfly (as many of you know) is a very intelligent, experienced, well read fellow whom can be very sensitive and compassionate when he wishes to be - which appears to be most of the time. However, he has buttons that can be pushed from time to time - just as we all do. And sometimes I push them. And then he pushes mine back. I was in a pissy mood and I lashed out. We went too far and were banned for it - rightly so (based on the rules here). No biggie.
Frankily, I only get on him so much because I have such respect for him. When he attacks me because I pushed his button I take it too personally because I expect better of him. But we all have our weaknesses. I have got to learn to try and not assume people are so semi-perfect. And being one of the oldest here, by quite a bit, I should know better. I have very strong opinions on things. And very few people are going to agree with everything I say/type (read no one). I had better get used to that - here and in the real world.
I know this is off topic. But I imagine a few were curious what happened between him and I. As far as I am concerned it was no big deal. I am an emotional guy. I get mad fast. And I forgive fast. And I ALWAYS forgive.

Now this guy above whom started this thread (in terms of feeling respect). I am afraid I just feel concern and pity. To be that angry one must be so very unhappy in one's life.

Last edited:

McRocket

Banned
Serge108 said:
for christs sake you little brats just dont want to listen, i feel like im in a forum full of 7 year olds, i said GET TO WORK AND GET MY PICTURES, and thanks whoever said im big and bad because i am and im glad you let everyone kno that, now all of you get to it immediately! that means NOOOW, i cant believe you little brats are not doing what i tell you to do this is an outrage

Serge...I ORDER YOU to continue to order us around.

That is an ORDER. Now obey me!!!

Oh...and have a nice day.

Serge108

Banned
americanharley said:
He's such a maroon:1orglaugh

a marooon!? get out now, ive had it with you disrespecting me, i ask you to do one task and you cant even handle it, i was so nice to you all i just dont get it, your all whacked get out of my topic im tired of being disrespected, pictures of haley or out of my topic!

americanharley said:
Wait, wait, wait....he's here to help you, just as he did the other day:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :1orglaugh :rofl: :rofl2:

Now if only Chuck Norris can come to David's aid!

4G63

Closed Account
maxell said:
Hey Nightfly..

SAVE YOURSELF!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS

people will think you are in the wrong

and 4G63 will think your a "dick"

:laugh::tongue:

I already think he's a dick.

But Serge108, wow, he's a real peice of work. I hope you guys have fun here I just had to respond to my name.

member20672

Closed Account
Death_blooms08 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA :1orglaugh :rofl: :rofl2:

Now if only Chuck Norris can come to David's aid!
One better that Chuck(and forgive me 'Fly and those offended by the use of the term, "gay" in this pic)

Serge108

Banned
4G63 said:
I already think he's a dick.

But Serge108, wow, he's a real peice of work. I hope you guys have fun here I just had to respond to my name.

you watch your mouth r2-d2 or whatever the hell your name is, my rules are simple:

1) i tell you what to do
2) you listen
3) you do what i tell you to do
4) most of you broke this rule but you DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! you just shut up and whatever i said to do, post pics of sexy haley, you do it without questioning my authority over you
5) speaking of authority i am in charge

there will be more rules later, get to work

McRocket

Banned
Serge108 said:
you watch your mouth r2-d2 or whatever the hell your name is, my rules are simple:

1) i tell you what to do
2) you listen
3) you do what i tell you to do
4) most of you broke this rule but you DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME! you just shut up and whatever i said to do, post pics of sexy haley, you do it without questioning my authority over you
5) speaking of authority i am in charge

there will be more rules later, get to work

Good to see you are continuing to obey my orders Serge.:)

Serge108 said:
say please? I said NOW! what part of that dont you people understand, im going to get what i want and im not going to say it again, pictures of haley NOW do i make myself clear? GOOD! get to it

fucking shit , your parents shouldn't let you surf the web without proper observation

Status
Not open for further replies.