• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys, have you ever had sex with a lesbian?

Had a couple of bi-sexual chicks before......the sex was hot but my experience has been....keep the relationship sexual. Bi-sexual chicks are not keepers (for obvious reasons).

'Mega!!!

Awww, why not keepers?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've been with Bisexual women .
Lesbians know what women want - men don't - LOL sorry but it's true.
they are good teachers.

OK, but wouldn't it follow that gay men know what men like, while women don't? :eek:

The only generalization that ever works is... generalizing never works. Women are as different from one another as men are from one another. What one woman likes, another may not.

Anyway, a girl I went out with in high school spent some time "finding herself", or whatever she called it (she's married now). I guess you could say she was bisexual. She was up for anything... and I do mean anything! See, that's what I need in my life again... an 18 year old bisexual playmate (who I could drive home from cheerleader practice :facepalm:).

I have sex with a lesbian fairly often.

If you don't mind me asking, has your friend always been a lesbian or did she spend some time "finding herself" before going exclusively for women?

If you don't mind me asking, has your friend always been a lesbian or did she spend some time "finding herself" before going exclusively for women?

She spent some time, but by mid college she figured it out.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Bi women tend to prefer living with a guy then a woman due to the drama. Yeah I heard that a lot too. Straight women can be freaky as bi women. Or maybe not...shit my head hurts.

Bi women tend to prefer living with a guy then a woman due to the drama. Yeah I heard that a lot too. Straight women can be freaky as bi women. Or maybe not...shit my head hurts.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Very perceptive.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I lost my virginity to a lesbian.