• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys, have you ever had sex with a lesbian?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I believe the term you meant to use was bisexual, not lesbian. At least in the context of the original questioned posed before a board of professional perverts.

Psh, fuckin amateurs.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Every girl I've fucked has slept with another girl. Not that I think that means they are lesbians, but they have taken part in extremely lesbian behaviour in the past...

√ The idea that "men don't" is contingent on the fact that women are bad teachers

My meaning is that most men are bad learners.
and Bisexual women are the best teachers via way of shattering the male ego.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Well I can see that this was a stupid topic to bring up, since most people seem either hung up on semantics or solely interested in flaming. Thanks.

No problem. Ask silly questions anytime. We're always down for spouting off some silly answers.

I think there are a lot of really ignorant guys on here who need to familiarize themselves with Queer Theory, because in my experience there are far more women who identify themselves in those terms than there are who identify themselves with rigid straight/lesbian/bi categories.

As far as the original question goes, I can't say that I've ever had sex with a woman who had primarily lesbian relationships. However, I have had a relationship with a woman who did occasionally have lesbian encounters. According to her, the sex with women was awesome, but she hated getting into an emotional attachment with them because it always descended into melodramatic chaos. So I understand why you felt the pressure you did.

Keep in mind, though, that all sex is not the same. My ex told me that even though a woman could bring her to orgasm twice as fast as any man she had been with, a woman couldn't give her a big bear hug when she left for the evening, couldn't make her feel safe when they curled up together in bed, and generally didn't make her feel nearly as sexy by ogling her boobs or slapping her ass. So for all the technical expertise a woman brought to the equation, there was something inherent to a masculine partner that couldn't be duplicated. I imagine, regardless of how drunk she was, your friend was seeking that same masculine presence that evening, and your sexual performance might have been irrelevant.

Well I can see that this was a stupid topic to bring up, since most people seem either hung up on semantics or solely interested in flaming. Thanks.

Neighborboy,

I for one am known for make silly answers to threads/topics brought up on Freeones....Take it with a grain of salt....

I have never had the opportunity of ever getting it on with a lesbian but one time at work a beautiful latina walked in and I instantly had a boner when I saw this stunner. I proceeded to ask she need help but said she was waiting for her "boyfriend "to come in....a minute later a "Butch" wearing leather chaps and cutoff T-shirt and marked up with tatoos all over head and neck strolled in and starting grabbing her closely and kissing her like she owned a piece of property......Needless to say that to me was an instant turnoff....Not that I have anything against lesbians but for the fact that she looked so good but had someone that resembled Bam Bam Bigelow for a girlfriend.:eek:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
one of my girlfriends used to love sex with girls but like mentioned above, couldnt stand the girl drama. she told me she could never live with another girl but loved diving into them.

I never had sex with a lesbian or a Bi-sexual I didnt have to pay for :cry:

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I think there are a lot of really ignorant guys on here who need to familiarize themselves with Queer Theory, because in my experience there are far more women who identify themselves in those terms than there are who identify themselves with rigid straight/lesbian/bi categories....

I think there are a lot of people who take a topic like this one and make it into a bigger issue than it really is. I think they believe people that act this one way.. this one time.. in this one topic.. must OBVIOUSLY act like that 24/7. I think you need to familiarize yourself with Common Sense theory because in my experience, I dont just go to a major bulletin board and on my 27th post form an assumption based on a few people joking or arguing semantics in a topic that will likely be completely forgotten in 2 days.

Now, with that jab out of the way.. let us define this topic in total. She tagged herself as a lesbian to skip semantics. They got drunk to skip boredom. They had sex to skip masturbation. He posted here to skip asking his psychiatrist or (if one is religiously inclined) his pastor/priest/rabbi. We dont know the situation and quite honestly never really want to put much thought into these things cuz it'll go nowhere.. so we skipped asking details and made jokes. The original poster skipped out on the topic while saying the word 'semantics' every other moment as if details are something vestigial, something that perhaps exists outside the realm of possibility or bulletin-board etiquette.. like asking a question without telling the whole story.

You have to be in a proper context about these things because.. the teachers in our schools are wrong: There *ARE* such things as stupid questions although in this case.. the question was worded in such a way as not to warrant an answer.

And that, my friends.. is an overexplanation to a silly post. HAH!
::downs some wine and wanders off to another thread::

I think there are a lot of people who take a topic like this one and make it into a bigger issue than it really is. I think they believe people that act this one way.. this one time.. in this one topic.. must OBVIOUSLY act like that 24/7. I think you need to familiarize yourself with Common Sense theory because in my experience, I dont just go to a major bulletin board and on my 27th post form an assumption based on a few people joking or arguing semantics in a topic that will likely be completely forgotten in 2 days.

Now, with that jab out of the way.. let us define this topic in total. She tagged herself as a lesbian to skip semantics. They got drunk to skip boredom. They had sex to skip masturbation. He posted here to skip asking his psychiatrist or (if one is religiously inclined) his pastor/priest/rabbi. We dont know the situation and quite honestly never really want to put much thought into these things cuz it'll go nowhere.. so we skipped asking details and made jokes. The original poster skipped out on the topic while saying the word 'semantics' every other moment as if details are something vestigial, something that perhaps exists outside the realm of possibility or bulletin-board etiquette.. like asking a question without telling the whole story.

You have to be in a proper context about these things because.. the teachers in our schools are wrong: There *ARE* such things as stupid questions although in this case.. the question was worded in such a way as not to warrant an answer.

And that, my friends.. is an overexplanation to a silly post. HAH!
::downs some wine and wanders off to another thread::

I can endorse most of that. I was way overthinking things back then. Luckily it's all in the past, I've got an amazing girl now and the sex is great. No need for shrinks or anything. Cheers

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I can endorse most of that. I was way overthinking things back then. Luckily it's all in the past, I've got an amazing girl now and the sex is great. No need for shrinks or anything. Cheers

Right on. We wish you the best of luck in all your affairs. So long as it's not an affair.. with a lesbian you used to know. ;)

Take it easy, neighb.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Well, if you take into consideration the fact that I'm a lesbian at heart, and that I've had sex with my girlfriend, does that mean that I've had sex with a lesbian, since she had sex with me? :dunno:

Had a couple of bi-sexual chicks before......the sex was hot but my experience has been....keep the relationship sexual. Bi-sexual chicks are not keepers (for obvious reasons).

'Mega!!!

I have sex with a lesbian fairly often.