• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Green Mile actor Percy Wetmore marries aspiring country music singer 16, in Las Vegas

Re: Green Mile actor Percy Wetmore marries aspiring country music singer 16, in Las V

If you had a 20 year old wanting to bang your 55 year old ass, you wouldn't say no and if you claim you would, you're a fucking liar.

What difference does age make? If people have chemistry, if they want to get together for whatever reason, that's their business.

People criticized Anna Nichole, but all I saw was how big the grin was on that old man's face in every pic I saw of them together.

All of you guys acting superior and shaking your fingers at this are liars and hypocrites.
Your position is based on bitterness that you can't get that kind of action.

"Men are monsters who crave young flesh" -Jeff Winger

It's in our DNA. Deal with it.

I get what you're saying and I agree with you, but she's not 20. She's 16. And they're not just banging, they're married. It's not right for a grown man to be marrying a 16 year old. And no I'm not bitter because I'm not getting any 16 year old action. I prefer women, not teenagers.

Re: Green Mile actor Percy Wetmore marries aspiring country music singer 16, in Las V

I get what you're saying and I agree with you, but she's not 20. She's 16. And they're not just banging, they're married. It's not right for a grown man to be marrying a 16 year old. And no I'm not bitter because I'm not getting any 16 year old action. I prefer women, not teenagers.

...and why compound what you already know is bullshit by throwing marriage into it. I really don't give a fuck what Percy says to try to justify this, he knows better and he know what he's doing is selfish as hell. BTW: nobody believes she's a virgin Percy, and nobody believes you didn't fuck her before all this. Theres a point where you just have to be an adult, and tell a teenager (despite how she may feel) that this cannot happen. Seriously, what is a 16 year old gonna do for you as a wife besides being a young, slightly immature piece of ass?

Now, I personally believe that the stat laws need correction and should be lowered, but at 51... you should be way beyond that shit and definetly should never get as far as marriage.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

a pervert within the law.

thats the thing.

So, they say and it was Nevada. Sometimes "laws" like these have to be overlooked.

:clap:

...and why compound what you already know is bullshit by throwing marriage into it. I really don't give a fuck what Percy says to try to justify this, he knows better and he know what he's doing is selfish as hell. BTW: nobody believes she's a virgin Percy, and nobody believes you didn't fuck her before all this. Theres a point where you just have to be an adult, and tell a teenager (despite how she may feel) that this cannot happen. Seriously, what is a 16 year old gonna do for you as a wife besides being a young, slightly immature piece of ass?

Now, I personally believe that the state laws need correction and should be lowered, but at 51... you should be way beyond that shit and definetly should never get as far as marriage.

:clap: He does know what he's doing and he knew it would stir people up and maybe boost his career.

The "law" needs to be changed so nothing like this can ever happen again.

So, they say and it was Nevada. Sometimes "laws" like these have to be overlooked.

:clap:

:clap: He does know what he's doing and he knew it would stir people up and maybe boost his career.

The "law" needs to be changed so nothing like this can ever happen again.

Can being a borderline pedophile really help boost ones career? I can honestly see him getting even less work than he already has because of this. Her on the other hand will get a huge boost from the publicity. She's young, white and pretty and just needed her foot in the door. Now she'll be on TMZ and will probably field offers from tv and record execs who want to cash in on her 15 minutes of fame. America truly is the land of opportunity.

Why isn't nobody blaming her family for agreeing this marriage?

It may be lawful, but it's gross to think that once this guy is done with her, he can go and take his pick from the local high school if he gets tired of her.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Can being a borderline pedophile really help boost ones career? I can honestly see him getting even less work than he already has because of this. Her on the other hand will get a huge boost from the publicity. She's young, white and pretty and just needed her foot in the door. Now she'll be on TMZ and will probably field offers from tv and record execs who want to cash in on her 15 minutes of fame. America truly is the land of opportunity.

Most people are commenting that her music is horrible. I doubt she lasts long.
I just hope these tow fade away soon. I didn't even know about him until this news came out. Shows how famous he is.

I never listen to TMZ. They need to go away.

Why isn't nobody blaming her family for agreeing this marriage?

I thought I did? I did on another site.

Her parents aren't bright. They are thinking about money.

there is nothing wrong with it at all

Funny thing is he IS actually older than her dad

Courtney Alexis Stodden’s Mother “Supportive” of 16-Year-Old’s Marriage to Doug Hutchison, 51

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/06/c...f-16-year-olds-marriage-to-doug-hutchison-51/

Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison's 16-year-old bride is 'a good Christian girl,' insist her parents as new saucy photos emerge

Bride's father is four years YOUNGER than groom

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-bride-good-Christian-girl.html#ixzz1Q5N7IB3A

what's legal and what's morally right have literally nothing to do with each other.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

I can understand why he's smiling in those first couple of pics. But I still think he's creepy.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 5812894, member: 201847"]Perhaps they are lying about her age for attention. If she is 16 she looks worn out, which is sad.

I agree with you.

Jon S.

Banned

Perhaps they are lying about her age for attention. If she is 16 she looks worn out, which is sad.

I agree with you.
I agree that she looks REALLY worn out and that she looks much older.......BUT, she REALLY is only 16!!!!! When I saw this earlier, I did some research, and she was a contestant in the Miss Teen USA contest last year, and she attends a Christian Accademy....sooooooo, they aren't lying about her age.

Now, that being said, I'm still debating which is creepier....this story....the wedding pictures....how the girl looks....or the countless number of dudes on here that have read the story and find themselves being jealous of "Percy"! (NOOOOOOOOO.....I'm not one of them!)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Shit, someone better call Mulder & Scully before he eats her liver.

fboy

Banned

Winning! Absolute legend, she's hot.