• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto V

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'm not interested because GTA5 doesn't take place in Liberty City. It all looks like the same shit again.

is there anyone who played GTA games to finish the missions and NOT just spend hours or days just driving around,fucking with ppl,fucking with cops-to get more cops-to get the army-to get the "cia/fbi" black car guys? i think i spent more time on GTA games just driving around,using motorcycles to find awesome jumps,get in planes just to fly them then spend time on actual missions.the missions usually pissed me off and took me away from just fucking around.

is there anyone who played GTA games to finish the missions and NOT just spend hours or days just driving around,fucking with ppl,fucking with cops-to get more cops-to get the army-to get the "cia/fbi" black car guys? i think i spent more time on GTA games just driving around,using motorcycles to find awesome jumps,get in planes just to fly them then spend time on actual missions.the missions usually pissed me off and took me away from just fucking around.

Same here. I did start on the missions but got distracted with just driving around and doing trick jumps with bikes/cars. :1orglaugh

jonesing to play... fly some planes,jump some bikes. went to local gamestop to buy GTA:san andreas for my ps2 ...they have the box but dont have the game!!.... my skin is starting to itch real bad now!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

I do both. Play to beat all the main story missions and mix that up with just fucking around. I LOVE steeling tanks, though it's never all that easy. Also I always have to have a black SUV in my garages! :D

Looking forward to it, and it is nice to see the jump in graphics. After playing LA Noire, I was hoping Rockstar would use that animation for all their games. Does not look as great as that, but a big improvement over IV.

Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.

Thanks,
silicone wristbands

EDIT: Do not hyperlink advertising site. Hyperlink deleted.

I really enjoy playing Vice City, SA was too expensive to buy and wasn't interested in the storyline, although the character could swim :)

San Andreas was probably the best one so far- 4 was OK but they changed something that made the cars harder to control and driving wasnt much fun.
although the character could swim??? and go to the gym to workout! and fly airplanes! bi-planes-leer jets-Jumbo Jets-fighter jets- ....OH and can take those planes as high as they can go and then jump out of the plane,skydiving and speeding back to the planet and then pull the ripcord of a parachute! can also get the flying backpack!

for being too expensive you missed the last GTA game that had the most options to do stuff! plus a great storyline that you weren't interested in! how can you not be interested in it if you didnt play it to know if it would interest you or not?

Awesome and i am much inspired from this trailer and this will be much better than previous versions and will exist with new cheats and weapons and with the new changes so i am excited about it.

I'm one of those who liked to play all the way to 100% completion.

I think the GTA series peaked with San Andreas. IV was good but the constant interruption of the friends was really irritating and they seemed to remove some of the fun parts at the expense of looking really nice. Having said that, I will definitely buy V on it's first day :)

Any news on a tentative release date yet? I'd heard summer 2012, but that just seems like it'll never happen and I don't wanna get my hopes up.

What I always found funny was in GTA IV when you paid the toll booth and your window wasn't already busted out, Niko would bust the window out to pay the toll fee.

Trailer #2

WTF???????!!!!!!!!! i got this in an email from rockstar today.... it plays super choppy! i tried to watch this one posted and it's super choppy! i use google chrome and yesterday i played the 1st trailer again just to do a memory refresh and the video was choppy! i searched on google and there was suggestions to add CHROMIUM BROWSER automation... IT worked !!! for that video.. all videos i try to watch are all choppy and skipping sounding. :brick: why can't i just get this to work right? and play videos like normal?

EDIT: i just had to watch it on my ipad!