• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto V

WTF???????!!!!!!!!! i got this in an email from rockstar today.... it plays super choppy! i tried to watch this one posted and it's super choppy! i use google chrome and yesterday i played the 1st trailer again just to do a memory refresh and the video was choppy! i searched on google and there was suggestions to add CHROMIUM BROWSER automation... IT worked !!! for that video.. all videos i try to watch are all choppy and skipping sounding. :brick: why can't i just get this to work right? and play videos like normal?

EDIT: i just had to watch it on my ipad!

did a little more searching- found a suggestion to disable Adobe Flash player in the chrome:plugins then to download the lastest flash update, i did it and now it works fine .... (but for how long is the real question) :stir:

Niko could defy gravity in GTA IV.

Anyone else notice whenever Niko started to run or turned on a dime, his whole body went at a 45 degree angle?

I have beaten every single GTA so far (including the first two with the overhead views, and London) and San Andreas for me was the best. Open world games are amongst my fav and San Andreas had it all. It was like an RPG/Open World hybrid that kept getting better as you played it.

Thinking about getting this game, might pass on it as well. I'm 50/50 right now though.

game informer magazine has a great huge like 8 page article on the game.
http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/08/gta-5-game-informer-cover-revealed-see-it-here-get-the-details/
i have only read through half the article so far. the director/game making boss? what do you call the guy in charge of the game making process?......... well anyway- he said they have re-done the driving/cars for this game,they knew that GTA4 had issues with driving here is what they said in the article:
"the cars hold to the ground better.we thought they were big and boatlike in GTA4 and we feel it has really leaped forward because we're able to run a little more physics on them.it feels more like a racing game. there are not a lot of high-level racing games out there at the moment,and that itch is going to be scratched by this game in a way maybe it hasn't been in previous GTA's"
that was a big issue i had with GTA4- the driving was not like it was previously in III,vice city,san andreas the driving was so bad i tried not to drive that much. you used to be able to burn down the street,tap on the handbrake button and make a perfect HIGH SPEED turn with little loss of momentum, in GTA4 i found myself driving like a normal person taking turns at regular "real life" speeds.

Niko could defy gravity in GTA IV.

Anyone else notice whenever Niko started to run or turned on a dime, his whole body went at a 45 degree angle?

I have beaten every single GTA so far (including the first two with the overhead views, and London) and San Andreas for me was the best. Open world games are amongst my fav and San Andreas had it all. It was like an RPG/Open World hybrid that kept getting better as you played it.

Thinking about getting this game, might pass on it as well. I'm 50/50 right now though.

I've been 50/50 until the latest spout of info hit the web. From the looks of things, this will blow any previous titles out of the water. The map is supposed to be as big as Red Dead Redemption, Vice City & San Andreas combined!!

The newest advert has got me, I haven't pre ordered it yet but I may just do that today!

I read in the latest OXM that GTAV's map is supposed to be bigger than GTA4, San Adreas and Red Dead's maps... combined :rolleyes:

I don't mind if a game company takes a few more months to polish a game. More of them should often do that, but geez how long have they been working on this game already? This isn't something they have been working on for only a year or two, it's going to start pushing 5 years since the release of the last game, and they still need more time. To justify it this had better be one of the greatest games ever, which considering it's GTA it might be, but still it's a long wait.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I don't mind if a game company takes a few more months to polish a game. More of them should often do that, but geez how long have they been working on this game already? This isn't something they have been working on for only a year or two, it's going to start pushing 5 years since the release of the last game, and they still need more time. To justify it this had better be one of the greatest games ever, which considering it's GTA it might be, but still it's a long wait.

Diablo 3 comes to mind....

10(?) years in the making and it still wasnt finished when they released it.

Diablo 3 comes to mind....

10(?) years in the making and it still wasnt finished when they released it.

Duke Nukem Forever comes to mind also. On the other hand, those other two and games like them also didn't have the prestige or backing, let alone virtually huge guaranteed sales, a modern GTA game has though. Unlike Diablo it's also not like something that would be put way down on the companies priority list like Diablo is these days is when compared to WoW and even other things like Starcraft. I wouldn't be surprised if new GTAs cost as much as a big blockbuster movie to make, and gets even better sales. It's not something that would struggle for money and resources to be able to happen. If nothing else taking an extra couple of years to do a game when previous cycles have been shorter is pretty much the equivalent of losing hundreds of millions of dollars or more on lost potential sales during that time and will make it take longer to get any new game going afterwards.

...but if the game really does come out that good then I'm all for it. I'd rather have a game company focus on quality than maximizing profit to the nth degree. Of course if for some reason they slip, and the game doesn't come out well enough, then it will be even worse for them.

This news is somewhat hard to swallow, considering I've had a boner for this game for about a year already now, but in the end I'd rather have them take their time and make it as perfect as possible (as others have stated).

San Andreas is available on PSN!

VICE CITY now available on PSN!

i too would rather the company take their time and make sure the game is 99.9% done and (hopefully) without bugs. unlike companies today who have limited time to put out games and usually put out super duper buggy games,or games that just don't seem like they had enough time to finish it and you are left fully underwhelmed by the product.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I'm surprised that GTA V isn't pushed back so that it can be an exclusive release with the new PS4 and Xbox consoles that are due out by the end of this year.

I somehow have the bad feeling that GTA V will be an overload of graphics, activities and such, what the good old PS3 just can't handle. That's why I won't buy it

I'm surprised that GTA V isn't pushed back so that it can be an exclusive release with the new PS4 and Xbox consoles that are due out by the end of this year.

There were rumor bout it coming to the PS4. I got preorder both version of the game so looking forward to it in Sept.

The Box Cover

v_coverart_800x600.jpg