• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto V

Just finished single player. Thankfully the game continues.

Trevor walks into his trailer to hear a familiar voice and we get a shot of some elderly cleavage. I shut it off before the reveal.

To be continued ...

lol I just finished game too yesterday and went to the same place right after...won't say anymore about that.

GTAV was a fun and hilarious campaign altogether.

Is the pc version not released yet?

No official word yet on a PC release.

Half of which we were supposed to receive with yesterday's update.

Rockstar stated yesterday that they were shooting for next week for the $250,000.

"Hey guys, in regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$. We're aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we've confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update. Thanks for understanding and stay tuned to the Newswire for more details."
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html

Did anyone get the free money yet ?

I need to place a bounty on someone that was harrassing me online last night. ;)

How do you do that anyway ?? Im only a level 7 at this point. Still figuring out the online setup and not much time to do so.

Did anyone get the free money yet ?

I need to place a bounty on someone that was harrassing me online last night. ;)

How do you do that anyway ?? Im only a level 7 at this point. Still figuring out the online setup and not much time to do so.
You have to wait until you have access to Lester. You call him to place bounties on people.

You have to wait until you have access to Lester. You call him to place bounties on people.

Just got it last night.
I joined a group of 40+ ranked people and it started a Lester mission thus unlocking Lester missions for myself.

Downer though that you can only place bounties on players currently in your session, thought I could type in a gamertag or something. Now I gota keep an eye out for him again.

Funny thing too right after unlocking bounties, my session was full of bounties and I ran a few players down for a quick collection.

Rockstar Games has started to deposit $500,000 into the player accounts that played the game in October. If you don't receive it today you should by Friday, I received $500,001 today.

Ya just got it yesterday too. Is it worth spending on a 400k home or 210k ? both come with 10 car garages. Dont feel like blowing all the money at once really.

Ya just got it yesterday too. Is it worth spending on a 400k home or 210k ? both come with 10 car garages. Dont feel like blowing all the money at once really.

Last month, I bought an apartment with a 10 car garage for $205,000 and I've been happy with it. Luckily I bought my $240,000 Vacca eariler in the week. It left me with $5,000 so this stimulus package came at the right time. It took me a while to save up that money.

Last month, I bought the Gauntlet for $32,000 and the Bati 801 RR for $15,000. The Dominator I had to steal because you can't buy it. My other vehicles, the Elegy RH8, Khamelion, Hotknife and Carbon RS were all free from the Collector's Edition and Social Club. I have two spots left for the Cheetah and the Adder, I'm gonna put the stimulus towards one of those because they are pretty expensive, $650,000 and $1,000,000 respectively. I'm usually fine with ammo and I haven't unlocked all of the car mods that I want, so I can get those later.

Really was asking if their is a difference between the 400k apartment and the 200k ones. Im assuming its just a size and location difference ??

Either way when you say that all those things cost that much Im just going to stick with my 6 car garage for now and buy/mod some expensive rides.

Can a tank be stored in a garage or is that dropped off when you call for it ?? Just wondering if thats a one time fee or everytime I need a tank I have to pay $1.5 mil?

Oh, yeah it's just location I believe. My apartment is across from Bahama Mamas. You can check out the locations before you purchase. Tanks can't be stored in garages, I've never called for a Tank but I would assume that every time you want one you'd have to pay for it.

I can't believe how expensive some businesses are. I refuse to cheat but it's tempting given my businesses aren't giving me that much. Should've bought them early in the game. I really hope they make a zombie dlc.

I can't stand Saints Row. Such a blatant rip-off.

They did it with Red Dead Redemption. I'm sure they can make it where isn't not gonna be ridiculous.

Ya might be able to make a online survival mission using zombies actually.

Have you played the Grass Roots mission with Barry a marijuana legalization advocate?
If that mission was possible then I dont see why Zombies couldnt, at least in a campaign DLC.