• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto V

Actually I got the update and downloaded the Beach Bum DLC, which I thought was packed together, it isnt. But then tried to play online and had connection issues. Tried 3 times then gave up. That was about 2 days ago. Hope the update and/or DLC wasnt bugged.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Picked up my GTA V edition this morning and will start playing over the Thanksgiving holidays. :D

Ya might be able to make a online survival mission using zombies actually.

Have you played the Grass Roots mission with Barry a marijuana legalization advocate?
If that mission was possible then I dont see why Zombies couldnt, at least in a campaign DLC.

I love the clown shooting mission. I think that's the music from when Pee Wee get's his bike destroyed by clowns. Danny Elfman is the shit.

Picked up my GTA V edition this morning and will start playing over the Thanksgiving holidays. :D

You get the sale price ? Think black friday its going for $35 I read.

I love the clown shooting mission. I think that's the music from when Pee Wee get's his bike destroyed by clowns. Danny Elfman is the shit.

Love Pee Wee lol. Didnt notice ill check it out again.

Black Friday will also have sales in GTA online on stuff like weapons, ammo clothes.
Im hoping for a sale on the Adder or Entity car cause I'll never save enough to buy both or even one.

2391037-gtadeals.jpg

Haven't played GTA Online in couple weeks but got pissed to find out my Sheriff SUV I stole from a swat team rolling in that I used for my getaway was gone from my garage.
Waste of money too that I put into it.

Apparently the lastest patch was the reason. No sure if they blocked owning/tracking/insuring police vehicles altogether now, that would suck.

New update pays even less for online jobs completed. :facepalm: Rockstar, some of us have other things to do than play gta all day.

At least for jobs failed you now make some money instead of none. But ya seems you gota put way to much time into the game to buy items in the millions.

-
Content Creator Tool leaked

So there I am playing GTA Online tonight and helping another player do the Dry Docking mission. Once it's completed I put my $10,000 in my bank account to bring my total to $360,432. All of a sudden I get a text telling me that another player (name withheld on purpose) just gave me $55,800,000. Then I receive another text saying the same player just gave me $64,300,000 bringing the total to $120,100,000. After that text, I high tailed it out of that lobby.

Apparently there is a new glitch that people have found and now they are giving people money in game. People are getting billion dollar bounties on them too.