• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Grand Theft Auto V

Honestly, it seems there is so much to do that I probably won't even touch the main missions for awhile. Just too many distractions. I hope it delivers because GTAIV looked awesome but when I played I just found it underwhelming and it wasn't as fun as the previous games. I hated driving in that game especially.

Honestly, it seems there is so much to do that I probably won't even touch the main missions for awhile. Just too many distractions. I hope it delivers because GTAIV looked awesome but when I played I just found it underwhelming and it wasn't as fun as the previous games. I hated driving in that game especially.

GTA 4 just took itself too seriously if you ask me, hopefully this one goes back to the fun and semi-craziness of San Andreas and Vice City

GTA 4 just took itself too seriously if you ask me, hopefully this one goes back to the fun and semi-craziness of San Andreas and Vice City

Sounds closer to reality.

The report also says that you will have to manage and keep an eye on Chop, as it is possible to lose him forever. Rockstar seems to be playing up the reality in this game because once your dog is gone, he’s gone forever.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/07/16/grand-theft-auto-v-lets-you-customize-your-dog/

Looks good. I got this on a Newegg preorder deal for $40 about a year ago now. Excited to play it.

I see tons of bugs and glitches for this game already. Loading that amount of content will break the PS3 in half.

The game haven't come out yet?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I see tons of bugs and glitches for this game already. Loading that amount of content will break the PS3 in half.

And the 360 in a million pieces.