• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Goodbye, and thanks for all the phish.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Please tell me you're not here on the main land. Now I have to be on the look out whenever I cross the fucking boarder. Damnit.

Petra

Petra

TY ;)

Yeah sure, if I ever meet ya I'll get ya drunk.
What?
Oh yeah, I'll buy you a drink.
But I haven't really got any trips to Amsterdam planned. I wanna go to Schweize, she wants Greece.
:dunno:

How does a blowup doll have an opinion again?

georges

Staff member
TY ;)

But I haven't really got any trips to Amsterdam planned. I wanna go to Schweize, she wants Greece.
:dunno:

Is the she, the blonde making a blow job in your avy??? Go to amsterdam, you will have boatloads of fun. I went there in 2007 for two weeks and it was awesome, went to rotterdam and the haag as well, lovely places as well.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Oh and Plasma, you can have your pathetic excuse for an avatar back; I was planning to base my suicide around not being able to live up to it, but I'm afraid your avatar is simply... substandard.

I leave for two months and you still worry about how you fell short of my awesome.

It's ok. I'm back now. Shh...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
People who are serious about suicide don't talk about it, they just do it. Only attention whores and douche bags talk about doing it.
Vodka will be here in a couple days to continue posting. He's too goddamn self-important to kill himself. I'm surprised he's stayed away this long.

Yeah, you sure had me fooled. You're a worthless fucking cunt. I wish you would have followed through.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
How does a blowup doll have an opinion again?
Hahahahahahahahaha!
ahahaha!
haha!
ha!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

HAhaha!haha!
Ha!
Ha!

Ha!

Hehe

Snort.
Yeah that jokes been done a couple of times.
Is the she, the blonde making a blow job in your avy??? Go to amsterdam, you will have boatloads of fun. I went there in 2007 for two weeks and it was awesome, went to rotterdam and the haag as well, lovely places as well.
No. That would be Nast Brea. Been to Amsterdam. It's alright. Can't fuck women anymore. Wish I'd fucked hookers.
I leave for two months and you still worry about how you fell short of my awesome.

It's ok. I'm back now. Shh...
Completely missed it didn't you? At least you're comment was worthy of reply, unlike A-Ry's.
This is probably what happened:

ukY6lIfSH0eHHKKcHzBz4w2.png
:thumbsup:

vodkazvictim

Boy, this comment was surely worthy of a reply.
Oh, you know him.
He claims that he never believed me, yet also says he wished I followed through. So how can it be both? He's approaching Sam Fisher's level I'm afraid to say. i've only ever seen one decent post from him.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Oh, you know him.
He claims that he never believed me, yet also says he wished I followed through. So how can it be both? He's approaching Sam Fisher's level I'm afraid to say. I've only ever seen one decent post from him.

There's no contradiction in knowing that you wouldn't commit suicide but really hoping that you did. I hope the Cubs win a World Series in my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I actually think it's going to happen. Similarly, I knew you wouldn't kill yourself, but dammit I wish you had.

Yeah, and my one decent post is one more than you've ever had. Why don't you just stick to mutilated cock pictures and attention whoring look at me threads. That comprises about 99% of the useless, irrelevant bullshit that you post here. Had you really offed yourself, nobody here would have noticed or given a fuck. That's why you had to come back and post. People forgot about you (not that they cared to begin with), and you just couldn't stand for that, could you? It's not like you have anything else in your life. If we're not paying attention to you, who would?

So fuck off, cunt.

There's no contradiction in knowing that you wouldn't commit suicide but really hoping that you did. I hope the Cubs win a World Series in my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I actually think it's going to happen. Similarly, I knew you wouldn't kill yourself, but dammit I wish you had.

Yeah, and my one decent post is one more than you've ever had. Why don't you just stick to mutilated cock pictures and attention whoring look at me threads. That comprises about 99% of the useless, irrelevant bullshit that you post here. Had you really offed yourself, nobody here would have noticed or given a fuck. That's why you had to come back and post. People forgot about you (not that they cared to begin with), and you just couldn't stand for that, could you? It's not like you have anything else in your life. If we're not paying attention to you, who would?

So fuck off, cunt.

Don't hold back, man. Tell him how you feel.

I see you are still putting up with the bullshit Petra and Roald deal out.

When will you realize how hard you get raoed for nothing?

I dunno. I like a good raoeing once in a while.

vodkazvictim

Keep backtracking, we've already seen the contradictory posts.

So fuck off, cunt.
I've had many decent posts.
Congrats on all your productivity on the forum, I would swear back at you, but you're simply not worth it.
I'm so much bigger & better than you that you couldn't read "suck it yank" if it was written on the bottom of my shoe.
Have fun being fractionally as awesome as I am.
Don't hold back, man. Tell him how you feel.

I dunno. I like a good raoeing once in a while.
Pedant :D
Ha ha..this thread was a humorous read. Joking about suicide isn't funny though. Glad you are still with us!
Thanks Boothbabe.
:tongue: