• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Goodbye, and thanks for all the phish.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm going to commit suicide. Funny, they say commit like it's a crime, but can it really be a crime to end ones own suffering? I blame religion.
I know I may seem young for suicide, but you know the saying; "The brightest candles burn the shortest".

Well people, it has come to pass that I will be leaving you. And frankly I'm sure you're all so pleased that there is simply no point in making this announcement.
You see the thing is that we all know that the board is suffering these days, for lack of humour, posts and popuation and while some of you may see it as the fault of others, I see it as the fault of myself; nobody laughs at my shit anymore but I just can't stop posting. I try to amuse, yet I fail. It's galling.
I make all sorts of overtones and cum-ons (pun firmly intended) to the OCSMs, but they just seem to ignore me. I feel like nobody likes me and I can't do anything right.

Unfortunately real life is no different; I can't do anything right.
I was fired from my job recently for constantly being late. My wife left me after she caught me in bed with two transexual prostitutes (normally she works long hours, I wasn't expecting her home early) and some weed (she hates the stuff), I seem to get fewer and fewer pupils for my private tuition and I haven't advanced my education in at least 2 years.
I go to a party and I talk to people and I just fail to connect. Things aren't as exciting as I remember them being. I meet new people and somehow they're completely predictable and the only conversation that ensues is filled with awkward silences.
I had wished for my suicide to wait until I reached 10000 posts, as I mentioned to some people. I even failed at this :facepalm:

Not only that, but look at the state of the world we live in; constant gains for the rich and privelidged as the poor and unentitled get further crushed under the iron boot.
People in Egypt live as they did in the time of the Pharaoh's; sleeping on their roofs, yet finally when they rebel, they get a military dictatorship. I despair of the future of humanity. Likewise my own future. What's the point in continuing into a future where you know that the pain that awaits outweighs the pleasure?
I've tried talking to God. I don't think she's listening.

So I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill myself. And finally, for once in my life I will do something RIGHT.
There's a railway bridge not far from my house. I've been drinking (no!). Not Vodka, but Gin & orange juice (don't knock it 'till you've tried it)
I have a whole pack of 12 Ibuprofen. I'm gonna walk to the bridge with my claspknife (it's 01:16 - hopfully nobody will mug me and fuck things up). There I will take my 12 Ibuprofen. Then I will stand on the wall of the bridge (I'm sure that I will have sufficient time to do so before my body succumbs to the pills), slit my wrists with the claspknife and should just have time to jump onto the train tracks (I will hold my body weight forward as I slit my wrists in order to ensure that if I have any problems maintaining control I will fall onto the tracks. The fall is a mere 24 odd feet, but I'm sure a train will come sooner or later.
With all these fatal events lined up, I'm sure one alone, or better yet a combination of them all wwill ensure that I finally do something right.
I can no longer stomach this cruel and imperfect world. The only perfect thing in it was my marriage to a perfect person and I fucked that up by giving way to temptation.
Heed my words, regard them even as a final request when I recommend that you drink as much Vodka as you can and read as many books as you can in your own lives.
I've had far deeper, more interesting thoughts and experiences in my own head while drinking Vodka alone than when interractign with everyday people, who, as far as Ican tell, never think of anything more than the next episode of big brother.
Read Bulgakov (Grape and grain, LOL!), read Pushkin (the mini-treatise on lady's feet in Evgeni onegin is simply surrepticiously delicious) and whatever you do , make sure you hire prostitutes and live your dreams now, rather than yielding to temptation and doing so later as I have done. The results of failing to take decisive action at the right time you can see for yourself.

I'd really, deeply and truly love to have some profound last words (not spoken, I won't physically speak to another soul before I take up arms against the slings and arrows), but I fear this would just be yet another regard in which I would fail.
I'd say "Me>all you cunts", but this got depressingly few laughs.
I'd say "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" But this ceased to amuse sometime ago.
I'd like to say "May all your shits be angry hodgehegs, but this is one of TOC's and I am but a poor imitator.
I eventually opted for the thread title, a kind of cyber-era Douglas Adams reference.
What I will say, and hope that I don't degrade the truth of the words that I quote from judge Rico as I do, is the following, as my very last words, before I end my, hell, OUR suffering;

"The meaning of life? It ends."

Do you see? Both my final words, and the thread title wherein my final words lie are really the words of others. THIS is why it's time to die; I can't cut it anymore. Death is better than this kind of purposeless humiliation.

Very inappropriate thread, even if it is a joke considering some high profile suicides lately.

Thread closed.

What happened?!? Did His Cuntness kill himself? Eh. Good riddance. Who wants a beer? :beer:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How many different turns can a thread take in the first page? :rolleyes:

Mayhem

Banned
I'm genuinely confused over the 12 Ibuprofen thing.

Hopefully when he fucks this up, he'll come back and explain it to me.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Spelling is correct so we know who didn't write this script.