• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good looking girls with hairy arms

Nothing to add by a link but EGAD in the past two days I have shopped at a Costco, Stop & Shop and this morning at a ShopRite and EACH TIME there was a woman shopping with incredible hairy arms. The first at Costsco was stunning and long black arm hair, so I loitered around the hot dog bar for a spell.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
Re: OK a link

I love this girls look. Armenian I believe? I have a better appreciaton for women of European descent. Many have a better outlook and are very intelligent, and less self-concious. Her shiny back hair is gorgeous too.

One of my classmates in a past class had blonde head hair and dark arm hair. Her blonde-ness (presumably dyed) made her arm hair stand out more. It certainly helped that she was already cute to begin with. :D

One of my classmates in a past class had blonde head hair and dark arm hair. Her blonde-ness (presumably dyed) made her arm hair stand out more. It certainly helped that she was already cute to begin with. :D

Does she have facebook or myspace pic?
I`d love to see.:)

I noticed in one of Veronika B Edissa's latest sets that she shaved her arm hair. (Yet stragely, has left the fuzz on her tummy and lower back and backside intact.)

Which makes me sad. :( Hopefully it was at the least her decision (I get disappointed by women shaving their arms when they've let it grown for so long, but hey, it's her choice, I have to respect it) and not executive mumbo-jumbo.