• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good looking girls with hairy arms

dreamoracle

Closed Account
These last few posts are average at best to me. I respect everyones likes, but these are more or less what most women look like - in the arm department. There isn't very many that are true standouts, and many of them are older shoots. You will not find many classy upscale images of this type. If you look at every venue of visual modelling on the web, women with abundant noticeable armhair would be something like less than 10%, and perhaps, even as low as 1-2%. If you do the math. It's just still a taboo subject with far too many. Sad.

Hell, not just that; arm hair is an obscure fetish, even on sites that cater to "hairy" girls, as I mentioned previously here. Sites like ATK go on about hairy armpits, hairy legs, hairy forbidden regions, sometimes even dashes of chest or nipple hair, but to them, hairy arms is "what's that?" territory. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a model, even under Scary Hairy, that had obviously-shaved arms, but left the rest of her body intact.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
I agree totally. It is amazing, huh? How did the arm (an innocent enough body part) become so willfully ignored? I mean, isn't it as important as a leg? :bang: Yeah, even in this group - catering to the mainstream adult crowd - I am sure many have no idea this thread even exists, and if they did, they would probably be left just scatching ther heads in disbelief.

My first girlfriend had hairy arms

A long time ago to be sure, but I can never forget when I looked at her wrists, long sleeves, and saw a ton of black arm hair. Sure enough, she had the most beautiful hairy arms I have EVER seen. I was also very young at the time and really wish on a summer afternoon, when we were alone in Connecticut, that I had made love with her for hours in the woods. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Gorgeous lady and, to this day, I am still friends with her.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
Asian4You model Salina has some pretty amazing arms, but there are like no sample galleries of her so I can't really show anything. :(

It's hard to find this sort of thing, really, considering it's one of the most obscure fetishes out there. I bet even most "hairy" sites are unaware of it.

To keep this thread going, here's Sally of ATK. She's of the "Scary Hairy" class, so I hope you don't mind hair on places other than the arms ;)

http://www.bravoatk.com/atk-natural-and-hairy/sally-atk-natural-hairy/adult-granny-hairy-mature/
http://www.bravoatk.com/atk-natural-and-hairy/sally-atk-natural-hairy/big-hairy-beaver/
http://www.bravoatk.com/atk-natural-and-hairy/sally-atk-natural-hairy/big-hairy-bear/

The whole works of Salina at "Asian4You" can be found on the web.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
"A long time ago" says a lot. I feel the same way. No longer have the same fervor or degree of importance placed on this subject. Too much of life got in the way - too many responsibilities, etc, etc. Fun to think about sometimes though.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
To orange-kin, or anyone else interested:

There are 5 links that you an use to download all of Salina's photo shoots. Can't post the link here I guess. Just do a search: asian4you model salina. You'll find a link with an entire archive of every model.

Thanks, although I don't want you getting in trouble :p And I already have her sets. Let's just say a little determination goes a long way. ;)

dreamoracle

Closed Account
I figured you must have seen them. I think anyone who is interested in this subject, must know where every model is on the web. It's such a small world to begin with. I am sure we spoken before, just as I know I have with reisen55. We are not legions. We are small and scattered.:dunno: I don't even want to invest the energy trying to figure out all the "rules" involved in blogging today. Not worth it.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
Anyone know of any specific latin chicas in the adult business that have great furry arms? Because I don't examine much of these women anymore and I can't even think of a single contemporary model, besides Sochee Mala.

dreamoracle

Closed Account
I understand. I was just throwin my thoughts out there. I see no activity or reassurgence from the paysites too...the usual advertising their dedication and appreciaton while hiding under a rock routine.

Ahhh, has anyone seen anything "new" lately on any front? Heard from anyone? Signed up for a news letter - so often boasted about - but not even getting a simple response?:rofl2: As was my own case several weeks ago? Just wondering.