• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good looking girls with hairy arms

theshrink

Banned
This has got to be the strongest reasons I ever began watching any kind of adult movies when I was younger. I used to try can catch glimpses of Chasey and others....only to see that magnificient body and those very stealthy beautiful arms! Mostly covered with brunette colored soft silky hair - before the days of waxing. Just phenomenal. Alexis Amore is another latina that destroyed her natural sexy arms and breasts. Just terrible.

There is something very erotic and primal about a gorgeous woman with silky hair on her arms. And before anyone throws me (or the other guy who wrote this thread) under the buss, just remember it is more natural than all the sickening damaging hardware, and awful body covering tatoos that you now see on every woman in any kind of print media. The women depicted today are all lifeless, drone-like, plasticized, saline-inflated, botox-injected, waxed, bleack-blondes who's faces are so stretched out from multiple surgeries, that they cannot even smile?

I know every model the guys posted in this thread. The raven-haired Latinas are definately the sexiest of all! Love those almond-shaped dark eyes and that silky long dark hair. Muy Hermosa! Karen Chicon is anothe rare model. I would love to see if anyone has older pics to share. I have some.

Give me the old days anyday...when women looked more vivacious, alluring and naturally sexy.

theshrink

Banned
Guess no one is interested?

:dunno:

Is it possible to post a "jpg" image in this forum?

Someone please speak:helpme:

theshrink

Banned
I would love to keep it alive and hear from others too..but the few who like this female attribute are mostly silent. Just like in the "real" world - too many are embarrassed to say anything.

I have tried to post a few jpg's but I was not successful? I guess this is not allowed here, but if so, I would like to exchange with anyone who could help me and share. Especially quality, tasteful images. Maybe we can swop some or something. PM message? I have a few of a couple nice models.

Anyone?

My ex-girlfriend fit this topic to a tee. She was adorable in every sense, but just had a little patch of auburn hair on each arm, barely dark enough to see when we were in anything but the brightest of lights. She hated it, but I thought it was a cute attribute. So I quite enjoy this thread, and find nothing unattractive about women with hairy arms in the least bit.

theshrink

Banned
Yes, you are right, it is a very innocent and natural attraction. Many people do not realize that hair on our bodies was once a part of our own survival, and even had some defense mechanisms. Many think (wrongly) that hair is somehow dirty too - when in fact, it is just the opposite. As long as you are clean - you are clean.

It is the constant shaving, waxing, and hair removal techniques that often damage the skin, hair, and are very painful, not to mention - expensive! But you can thank the Gillette company along with many others who have made billions from women who were made to feel bad just for looking the way God made them. All people have hair everywhere on their bodies, except the soles of their feet and the palms of their hands. Some only have a little more than others, usually due to genetics. I like smooth legs though...go figure?

You guys seem to like the blondes. I prefer the raven-haired goddesses myself. Every once in a while you see an Italian, Portuguese, or Latina woman with stellar mind-boggling arm hair. The kind that is 2-3" long and wraps completely around her arms, resulting in fluffy "clouds" of fur, and "elbow mounds" of silky soft fleece. I like when it grows straight. Latinas win this competition hands down. They are stunning creatures.

Just a very majestic sight I think, and it looks to me, to be something wild and stealthly. The attraction is on a primal level. Long shiny hair, denotes overall excellent health too. A normal incentive for procreation. Unlike the prepubescent looking women that we see in every facet of the media today. I love the little swirls and patterns that the hair makes when it grows too, and this can often be seen on the back and neck also. The feeling of it caressing against my face or other body parts is indescribable.

theshrink

Banned
Rebecca is a very sexy woman. Nice eyes and ass too. I know many similar models, but do not have the links right now. Have some real fabulous brunetts too, but only jpgs.

theshrink

Banned
Oh yeah - and of course the dorks at Playboy would never allow a woman to be shown in her natural state? Or most any other phony publications for that matter. They would rather destroy half of the models body, just to cover up a normal attribute (like any moron couldn't tell?) they are the worst with their, pillowy, frosted, unrealistic, phony, computer generated images. Mine as well be looking at cyborgs.

I haven't seen a woman in Playboy magazine that hasn't looked like they have been made from the same cuttie-cutter mold, in over 20 years. How pathetic and boring.

Their breasts are so inflated, they look like freaks, and very unatural overall. Their lips are bloated way too large, in hopes of looking more ethnic, I guess? And nordic-looking Caucasion women just can't pull this look off very well. Throw in the totally damaged awful white-looking hair (looking preaged) from all the constant chemical treatments, and you have an unatural, hideous, sickly looking woman. Who looks like she has aged, way beyond her years. Most cannot even talk, becuase the skin is their face and around the mouth has been altered so badly. It is actually sad to see. These women often look like hell too when they reach their 40s, and often need much corrective surgery to reverse all this ridiculous and uneccessary damage.

What most men think is "beautiful" today - I guess? Like a larger version of some adolescent, only with many botched surgeries, ugly scars, bad tatoos, and metallic hardware sticking out of every orifice? Have you ever seen a bad infection from a tatoo or piercing? I have. It's not pretty.

Can someone please tell me how all this absolute destruction, is somehow considered pretty by anyone?

I completely agree my friend, this day and age it's all about the plastic mannequin look I guess, which is just plain stupid if you ask me. I'm goona keep sharing more images on here of different models, and if you could name off some girls or if you have pictures, just do a free upload at imagevenue.com and post em here, that's what I did. But seriously society towards women today is a travesty

theshrink

Banned
I just tried this process and it was a pain in the ass. I wish you could just do things simpler. Maybe I am not doing something right? But I don't want to give out more info than I need to either. I have had many images over the years, a few that were taken from older public sites like webshots, etc. And a few models that I am looking for, but do not have full names.

theshrink

Banned
Yeah - I have been in the better Yahoo groups, and have even run my own for several years. Kind of retired now though. Not too many people are active. Nice pictures of Nancy by the way. Don't think I have ever seen her before? Would like to see some larger images of her.

Send me an email, and I can send you some of mine. Maybe you can post them here for me?