• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Going back to the ex....for sex.....

Sex With The Ex?

• Yep, sure have.

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Came close.....real close......

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Not a chance Galactic, you pussy whipped bastard!

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Pretty straight forward. Have you? Come close? Would never even consider it? Curious because I am going through quite the mental battle right now.....it would seem that the possible lure of great pussy has me setting aside my dignity, honor, and ethics......I was treated like shit, and yet, because of diplomatic extensions on both sides, there could possibly be a hotel meeting of the minds, as it were.....

Got me to thinking what others thoughts may prove to be insightful.......maybe I should just order a Fleshlight and be done with it until I meet the next one.........ahh, how I hate being human.

It depends on the terms. If this amounts to just "getting your rocks off" as it were...then what's the harm in that as long as she's consenting.

But if this amounts to "make up sex" and none of the problems which caused the break-up are resolved....I would say you're just kicking the can down the road and playing yourself if the problems you have are deal breakers.

The same circumstances that make you feel like shit now (loss of dignity, etc.) are going to make you feel like shit later...and worse IMO.

In fairness though, the last serious relationship I had was with the only woman I ever loved...I was a little bit too demanding and I chose to break up with her over what I now consider fairly insignificant issues (in the big picture)...Numerous opportunities presented themselves for "make up sex" to happen and I held out expecting to get the issues resolved...we were both stubborn...Needless to say I lost the only woman I ever loved...Not because I didn't give in to "make up sex"..but because I wasn't big enough to set my ego aside and talk out our differences and compromise over petty shit.

One of the worst judgement calls of my life. When you find a someone you love and lose them, no amount of NSA pussy can make up for it.

Things are looking up though. I met a gorgeous French girl a little while ago and if anyone had the potential to make me hang up my player's jersey again she would be it.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Out of all the ex's I've had,I've only went back for seconds so to speak
once as she was a great shag.But she's shacked up now.

I guess I live up to my name as Good Luck Chuck :D

came close when i was drunk but glad i didn't cause she's NUTS

jasonk282

Banned
I did once, and the best part was she was engaged to some navy guy at the time.

We all have... and I bet it turned out well ZERO times in the long run.

Does not affect myself, but: Too risky. Dumb idea IMO.

iv6789

Closed Account
In fairness though, the last serious relationship I had was with the only woman I ever loved...I was a little bit too demanding and I chose to break up with her over what I now consider fairly insignificant issues (in the big picture)

It's the small and insignificant things that make the world go round. Don't be ashamed you dumped her over insignificant things. Call me selfish, but if not happy, for whatever reason, then what's the point? We're not earth to please other people. Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk either. What comes around goes around ya know. But different things bother other people. You can't help it. So don't worry about it.

As for sexing up the ex. Never done it. Never even came close. It's helped I've always been in a relationship for the most part, but even when I wasn't, I was always looking for the next best thing. Not last night's leftovers.

The time and money would be much better spent on meeting someone new. Instead of meeting up with her, go out and be social. Go to a bar, or out with friends. Hell, spend a few minutes on eHarmony, but don't go back.

It's the small and insignificant things that make the world go round. Don't be ashamed you dumped her over insignificant things. Call me selfish, but if not happy, for whatever reason, then what's the point? We're not earth to please other people. Doesn't mean you have to be a jerk either. What comes around goes around ya know. But different things bother other people. You can't help it. So don't worry about it.

Understandable.

I just now believe that any team is going to have players who bring different strengths and weaknesses to the team. The best teams recognize those strengths and weaknesses then play to them, not against them.

Here's the thing, as long as their strengths are what you're looking for and their weaknesses aren't deal breakers, the compromise should become acting strong where they're weak because unbeknown to you, where you're weak they could be acting strong.

Sometimes if you just allow someone to play the positions on the team they're good at while you play the positions on the team you're good at...the issues you thought you had disappear.:2 cents:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I did, but I didn't plan for it to happen. We both met up at the same bar by coincidence six months after we had broken up for good. We started talking and then went back to her place. We had a great time, and tried to be friends with benefits for awhile after that (about four months, all told). It was supposed to be just sex with no strings attached. It only works if you don't get jealous though. She found a new boyfriend but still wanted to see me. I told her I didn't want to share, and we parted somewhat amicably. I haven't talked to her since and that was five years ago.

Does oral count? :hatsoff: I met an ex at a friend of a friends party. We talked a bit. She asked me if I was seeing anyone. I said no. I asked her the same thing. She said yes, off and on. Now, I always thought she was the best blow I ever had, so I hinted to her if he had yet experienced her "talent". She laughed and said "not yet". And I said that was a shame, because she was the best. And, I don't know if it was her drink talking, but she offered me a blowjob for old times sake. How could I refuse? :nanner:

Hmmm, This should/could be linked with the 'Would you ever cheat on your wife' thread.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
ex-girlfriends, oh hellyeah. Ex-wife? Not with BlueBalls dick and Johnnystyro's ass pushing